Heart breaking video on kashmir in India's wire

lovemystate

21 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

what section 144 and what laws - they want freedom- their land, their rules. They dont want delhi rule - and neither do you or most of the people here desperate for their h1b. Its just that they dont have the guts that kashmiris have and admit to it that india is a pathetic failure - neither good jobs, nor any respect for you language - but it grabs your tax money and divides you at will.

fichakayal laga undi nee argument, India is not an entity, it's people after all. It's crying widows like you who will be on complaining mode every time. Antha strong ga feeke dammunte, get into system and em peekutavo peeku. mogudu poyina munda laga endi nee every day edupu. 

antha freedom kavalnante, violent ways select cheskunnaru kada aa kashmir gallu, atlane fight cheyani and reply kuda atlane untadi. dammunte techukuntaru, lekapote muskuntaru. 

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

fichakayal laga undi nee argument, India is not an entity, it's people after all. It's crying widows like you who will be on complaining mode every time. Antha strong ga feeke dammunte, get into system and em peekutavo peeku. mogudu poyina munda laga endi nee every day edupu. 

antha freedom kavalnante, violent ways select cheskunnaru kada aa kashmir gallu, atlane fight cheyani and reply kuda atlane untadi. dammunte techukuntaru, lekapote muskuntaru. 

rey picchi nayala ,,,idhi discussion board ..ante people discuss rights or wrongs..yuddhalu cheyyadiniki kadhu ..neeku discussion board lo vundi kooda dicuss cheyaadiniki dammu ledu..assalu nizalu vintaniki opike ledhu..nuvvu yentra cheppedhu adhi cheyyi idhi cheyy ani.

G musukuni ..koncham guts thechhukunni ..be grateful i am providing you with all these diverse perspectives ..use to enrich yourself and grow your character and maybe you too can be a man who defends the right and opposes the wrong atleast in a discussion board. right now you are a cockroach.

Just now, lovemystate said:

rey picchi nayala ,,,idhi discussion board ..ante people discuss rights or wrongs..yuddhalu cheyyadiniki kadhu ..neeku discussion board lo vundi kooda dicuss cheyaadiniki dammu ledu..assalu nizalu vintaniki opike ledhu..nuvvu yentra cheppedhu adhi cheyyi idhi cheyy ani.

G musukuni ..koncham guts thechhukunni ..be grateful i am providing you with all these diverse perspectives ..use to enrich yourself and grow your character and maybe you too can be a man who defends the right and opposes the wrong atleast in a discussion board. right now you are a cockroach.

I used to respect your opinions, but you overdoing it is the irritating thing here. I don't find your points practically viable, but in fact it yields negative results. 

Put sensible points instead of just going with emotional support to whomever you want to support. Kashmiris are in distress, I agree. But breaking Nation for every emotional reason, neeku correct anpistademo. Nak anpiyyadu. itla fichakayal reasons ki break cheskunta pothe, adukkatinali people in 3 rd world counties. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I used to respect your opinions, but you overdoing it is the irritating thing here. I don't find your points practically viable, but in fact it yields negative results. 

Put sensible points instead of just going with emotional support to whomever you want to support. Kashmiris are in distress, I agree. But breaking Nation for every emotional reason, neeku correct anpistademo. Nak anpiyyadu. itla fichakayal reasons ki break cheskunta pothe, adukkatinali people in 3 rd world counties. 

last ki nee ooru migultadi, ichukunta pothe. Vallu feekedendo cheppu, separate country iste.. Adgutunnaru kabatti ivvale ane blind argument cheyaku. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

No you are irritating me and every right thinking person by refusing to engage in debate but evertime repeating blind statements of patriotism. I put all kind of points it just wont penetrate your brain dumbed by meaningless patriotism.

Nationa vunte dhaani adagaddha manchi chedulu gerunchi ? yemi chepthe guddiga support cheyyademena ..neekantu ok vyakthithavam oka manchi chedu vundadha ?

chance dorikithe america visa kaavali kaani neethulu matuku patriotism ..did not america support pakistan in 1971? does it not still supply f16 and such weapons ? your patriotism means nothing to you as you will happily jump  out of country but it only means suppression of others. you should be ashamed of having such patrotitim.

I am not saying breaking is the only way ..we can completely reform and reduce the power of delhi and give it to states ...like EU or CIS..i am not opposed to every type of india but current india is savage, violent and is humiliating us telugu people too.

జమ్ము కశ్మీర్‌ ఆంక్షలు: ఐఏఎస్‌ రాజీనామా

ప్రాథమిక హక్కులకు భంగం కలిగిస్తున్నారని విమర్శ

brk-ias.jpg

తిరువనంతపురం: జమ్ము కశ్మీర్‌లో ఇరవై రోజులుగా విధిస్తున్న ఆంక్షలకు నిరసనగా ఓ ఐఏఎస్‌ అధికారి రాజీనామా చేశారు. ఆర్టికల్‌ 370 రద్దు, రాష్ట్ర విభజన తర్వాత భద్రత పేరుతో కశ్మీర్‌ ప్రజల ప్రాథమిక హక్కులకు భంగం కలిగించేలా వ్యవహరిస్తున్నారని ఆయన విమర్శించారు. కేరళకు చెందిన 33 ఏళ్ల కన్నన్‌ గోపీనాథన్‌ ఆగస్టు 21న తన ఉద్యోగానికి రాజీనామా చేశారు. తన రాజీనామా వల్ల పరిస్థితులేమీ మారబోవని, కానీ ఈ చర్య ఆలోచింపజేస్తుందని కన్నన్‌ ఓ జాతీయ వార్తా సంస్థతో అన్నారు. .
ఏడేళ్లుగా సర్వీసులో ఉన్న ఈ ఐఏఎస్‌ అధికారి ప్రస్తుతం దాద్రా నగర్‌ హవేలీలో విద్యుత్‌ శాఖ కార్యదర్శిగా పని చేస్తున్నారు. విద్యుత్‌ పంపిణీ వ్యవస్థలో ప్రభుత్వానికి నష్టాలు వస్తుండగా, ఈయన లాభాల బాట పట్టించారు. అంతేకాక కన్నన్‌ మిజోరంలో కలెక్టర్‌గా ఉన్నప్పుడు అక్కడ జాతీయ బ్యాడ్మింటన్‌ క్రీడాకారుడు పుల్లెల గోపీచంద్‌తో శిక్షణ కేంద్రాలు ఏర్పాటు చేయించేందుకు కూడా కృషి చేశారు.

5 hours ago, lovemystate said:

what section 144 and what laws - they want freedom- their land, their rules. They dont want delhi rule - and neither do you or most of the people here desperate for their h1b. Its just that they dont have the guts that kashmiris have and admit to it that india is a pathetic failure - neither good jobs, nor any respect for you language - but it grabs your tax money and divides you at will.

After reading your views on Kashmiri Hindus, I am appalled and disgusted.

WHOSE LAND?

What has Islam got to do with land of Kashyap muni?

Was Muhamad born in Kashmir?

May be his mommy was born in Kashmir?

Or one of his many dads is from Kashmir?

One of his wives?

One of his pets?

So, WTF has Islam got anything to do with Kashmir?

That you blame Kashmiri Hindus for the atrocities committed on them is exactly WHY people like me will not an inch in this battle,

This perverted narrative of blaming Hindus who are being driven out of our lands for centuries must be challenged...

You have the gall to say their land after they have massacred the last one of us from our lands?

Pakistan has 20% Hindu population in 1950, now it;s at 1%

Bangladesh had 30% Hindu population in 1970's, now it's at 10%

And whoreSons will blame Hindus of these countries on some fictional narrative for their misery.

How do you people live with yourselves?

4 hours ago, Somedude said:
జమ్ము కశ్మీర్‌ ఆంక్షలు: ఐఏఎస్‌ రాజీనామా

ప్రాథమిక హక్కులకు భంగం కలిగిస్తున్నారని విమర్శ

brk-ias.jpg

తిరువనంతపురం: జమ్ము కశ్మీర్‌లో ఇరవై రోజులుగా విధిస్తున్న ఆంక్షలకు నిరసనగా ఓ ఐఏఎస్‌ అధికారి రాజీనామా చేశారు. ఆర్టికల్‌ 370 రద్దు, రాష్ట్ర విభజన తర్వాత భద్రత పేరుతో కశ్మీర్‌ ప్రజల ప్రాథమిక హక్కులకు భంగం కలిగించేలా వ్యవహరిస్తున్నారని ఆయన విమర్శించారు. కేరళకు చెందిన 33 ఏళ్ల కన్నన్‌ గోపీనాథన్‌ ఆగస్టు 21న తన ఉద్యోగానికి రాజీనామా చేశారు. తన రాజీనామా వల్ల పరిస్థితులేమీ మారబోవని, కానీ ఈ చర్య ఆలోచింపజేస్తుందని కన్నన్‌ ఓ జాతీయ వార్తా సంస్థతో అన్నారు. .
ఏడేళ్లుగా సర్వీసులో ఉన్న ఈ ఐఏఎస్‌ అధికారి ప్రస్తుతం దాద్రా నగర్‌ హవేలీలో విద్యుత్‌ శాఖ కార్యదర్శిగా పని చేస్తున్నారు. విద్యుత్‌ పంపిణీ వ్యవస్థలో ప్రభుత్వానికి నష్టాలు వస్తుండగా, ఈయన లాభాల బాట పట్టించారు. అంతేకాక కన్నన్‌ మిజోరంలో కలెక్టర్‌గా ఉన్నప్పుడు అక్కడ జాతీయ బ్యాడ్మింటన్‌ క్రీడాకారుడు పుల్లెల గోపీచంద్‌తో శిక్షణ కేంద్రాలు ఏర్పాటు చేయించేందుకు కూడా కృషి చేశారు.

Musugesukunna turkoda??

32 minutes ago, Mitron said:

Musugesukunna turkoda??

IAS kadha..will take time for... Ee picchi fook half brain imbeciles will call him cummy or halk-cut.

Guys ....simple if you are in democracy ..... join India and fight elections and win seats and make your laws .....

that is exactly congress did, BJP did and CPI/CPM failed ...... so just do it .....

do not choose violent options ...... simply killing people and dividing people will not help anyone ......

want separate land anedi enduku vochindi asalu ..... where from you guys came and asking for separate land .....it was always india's land .....

6 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Guys ....simple if you are in democracy ..... join India and fight elections and win seats and make your laws .....

that is exactly congress did, BJP did and CPI/CPM failed ...... so just do it .....

do not choose violent options ...... simply killing people and dividing people will not help anyone ......

want separate land anedi enduku vochindi asalu ..... where from you guys came and asking for separate land .....it was always india's land .....

Always india na ? are india form ayyindhi 1947 lo .. aa mundhara neeku thathalu, rajyalu levaa ra ?

Emi takuvaindi vaya vellaki

what has changed since scrapping 370? State government peeki dobbi central rule install chesinaru...indulo digestion kani Batch chese hadavudi thapa nothing has changed...

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Always india na ? are india form ayyindhi 1947 lo .. aa mundhara neeku thathalu, rajyalu levaa ra ?

So, there was a telugu state?

A telangana State?

A Tamil State?

Dear DumbAss, there was India long before. Read Saathavahana History, Read Chola and Pandya history.

We stretched from Iran to Burmal

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

So, there was a telugu state?

A telangana State?

A Tamil State?

Dear DumbAss, there was India long before. Read Saathavahana History, Read Chola and Pandya history.

We stretched from Iran to Burmal

that is India ? really? with a central govt and a king ? nee mohaniki okkadu pillanivaadu nee kulam lo thappithe kaani antha "india" anta