• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staysafebro

• Meow

• ShwethaNaidu

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

That is not a self made one though. How is it a change if it is not self enforced?

Define self enforced? That your brain has control over? Brain has control over your whole body, but amyeloid formation cannot be prevented by your thoughts. It would be nice if your thoughts can cure you, although I am sure our endocrine system plays a role in it. 

1 hour ago, 2019 said:

Seen few folks changing from time to time

did anyone experience as such 

I myself am an example, haven’t seen much in the people around, but I have seen in me changed a lot..

2 minutes ago, Meow said:

Define self enforced? That your brain has control over? Brain has control over your whole body, but amyeloid formation cannot be prevented by your brain. 

Brain having control over your actions, words and what you want to recollect. I mean changes like “waking up precisely at 5:00 AM in the morning because you don’t want to live like a slob anymore.” That is a change that you had control over; however, dementia is a disease that you had no control over.

19 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

That is not a self made one though. How is it a change if it is not self enforced?

17 minutes ago, Meow said:

Define self enforced? That your brain has control over? Brain has control over your whole body, but amyeloid formation cannot be prevented by your thoughts. It would be nice if your thoughts can cure you, although I am sure our endocrine system plays a role in it. 

Me iddaru conversation chuste naku high BP perugutondi 

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Brain having control over your actions, words and what you want to recollect. I mean changes like “waking up precisely at 5:00 AM in the morning because you don’t want to live like a slob anymore.” That is a change that you had control over; however, dementia is a disease that you had no control over.

Sure, brain has a control over your actions. But, your actions also depends on the environment. I take an umbrella because it's raining or I wear a hoodie because it's cold, your actions change with seasons, with people around you as well. Same way as your body, your brain has a control of the organs of the body but there is an influence of external factors. Besides, our brain in itself can be very volatile unless you try really hard to control it. 

3 minutes ago, Meow said:

Sure, brain has a control over your actions. But, your actions also depends on the environment. I take an umbrella because it's raining or I wear a hoodie because it's cold, your actions change with seasons, with people around you as well. Same way as your body, your brain has a control of the organs of the body but there is an influence of external factors. Besides, our brain in itself can be very volatile unless you try really hard to control it. 

Are our thoughts and actions random then?

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Are our thoughts and actions random then?

Not necessarily random, I am sure there is a pattern that's influenced by our upbringing, our environment and our situation. I don't think we can change all these factors with our brain though, kind of like butterfly effect.