How many of you are supporting Nadal today ?

NenuEvaru

Me 

Records Federer name meedha vundachu or Djokovic kottachu future . But unique feature of Nadal never give up . Konni matches vadivi nijanga highlight . 

No comparsion with others but he is unique player . 

Earlier he used to arrogant but later he changed  alot . Even last time Federer tho wimbeldon odipoinappudu chala decent ga tweet pettadu

Amazing match well deserved win by @rogerfedererI had some chances but... Roger played better. Good luck for the final @Wimbledon2019. Thanks all for the support. Always fantastic to be here. See you next year!

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Earlier he used to arrogant but later he changed  alot . Even last time Federer tho wimbeldon odipoinappudu chala decent ga tweet pettadu

Amazing match well deserved win by @rogerfedererI had some chances but... Roger played better. Good luck for the final @Wimbledon2019. Thanks all for the support. Always fantastic to be here. See you next year!

He never was arrogant, lol

9 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

In the beginning konni sarlu , nenu Leni kabatti vallu naggaru anadu 

But a good sportive person 

I have to disagree with this too. He was never Arrogant. I have been following him since he won his 1st French Open. His Humility is of the charts. He was as level headed as a teenager as he is now. One of the many reasons why he is my favorite player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DallasDoodu said:

I have to disagree with this too. He was never Arrogant. I have been following him since he won his 1st French Open. His Humility is of the charts. He was as level headed as a teenager as he is now. One of the many reasons why he is my favorite player.

All thanks to Uncle Tony. He always said more than a great tennis player, he hsa to be a humble player. No doubt he has such excellent work ethic. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

All thanks to Uncle Tony. He always said more than a great tennis player, he hsa to be a humble player. No doubt he has such excellent work ethic. 

Agreed. Uncle Tony is a big factor in Nadal being the person he is today. Anyone can have the game but being level headed after so much Success is what sets Nadal apart from others. He treats wins and losses as part of the game. 

1 minute ago, DallasDoodu said:

Agreed. Uncle Tony is a big factor in Nadal being the person he is today. Anyone can have the game but being level headed after so much Success is what sets Nadal apart from others. He treats wins and losses as part of the game. 

One of my friends said he exemplifies the Spanish approach towards work, he said Nadal is a great example of the Spanish tenacity and persistence.