How many of you are supporting Nadal today ?

NenuEvaru

I wouldn't Call it rusty. He was a little passive after he got those big leads in the first 2 sets. Not his best effort, but I still believe it has do with the conditions and Diego painting the lines rather than him playing terrible. End of the day Win is a Win. We will take this. 

Diego Schwartzman is a phenomenal player. Although it might seem tough I'd like to see him win a GS title one day. To be 5'7" and hang out with the big guys at that level is simply outstanding. 

Schwartzman veelaki problem atleast they should win a grand slam at early age , it boost up their confidence , make more money. Already 27 age kadhaa , it is difficult for them to win alot of grandslam titles

Federer won first grand slam at age of 22 . 

Yup. He fights so hard. His Size proved to be his undoing yesterday. Nadal used the High Balls to his advantage in tricky situations. Diego had chances to win both sets 1 and 2. 

17 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

One of my friends said he exemplifies the Spanish approach towards work, he said Nadal is a great example of the Spanish tenacity and persistence. 

Berrettini, Medvedev ki good opportunity basing on their ages ( 23 each ) . If they can play good games . 25 lopu grand slam titles vastey next level of game complete change avudhi 

2 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Schwartzman veelaki problem atleast they should win a grand slam at early age , it boost up their confidence , make more money. Already 27 age kadhaa , it is difficult for them to win alot of grandslam titles

Federer won first grand slam at age of 

2 hours ago, DallasDoodu said:

I wouldn't Call it rusty. He was a little passive after he got those big leads in the first 2 sets. Not his best effort, but I still believe it has do with the conditions and Diego painting the lines rather than him playing terrible. End of the day Win is a Win. We will take this. I

Don't know... First set lo two back to back breaks chesinappudu he played all loose shorts and looked as if he has no energy at all.. Got scared he will give up. And felt like guddi lo mella la gelichaadu first set ani felt same in second also.... Because both he won sets by errors from Diego....