Go Packers.....

Naaperushiva

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I disagree bro!! except for the 3rd quarter he played very well.... some of the easiest catches were dropped by the receivers. 

rodgers is a great guy and played well but he was mainly dependent of Adams and I feel is he is too scared to throw interceptions... Sometimes you have to take those half chances and that is why he is not winning in the playoffs...

The problem with turnovers is...GB cant overcome turnovers baa...

They are too dependent on Rodgers playing a risk free game.. Agreed on the part he looks more often than not towards Adams . The main reason for that was he expect him to come up with those catches but unfortunately that did'nt happen today...

valla defense can never overcome such situations...

Ivvala aa last 3rd goal he should've ran atleast he would've got 5-6 yards min but he chose not to and I am still puzzled what made Matt lafluer think of taking a FG gives them a better chance than going for the 4th down

Yes coming to Brady yes the catches were dropped but his ints were poorly thrown balls baa except for the one he threw to evans...first half lo right before the TD he threw a bad throw which should've been a pick too.. it could've been an easiest pick compared to the one's they took instead they scored a TD that drive.

Give the fact that he wasn't under pressure alot he should've had more success than what he had today...

9 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

The problem with turnovers is...GB cant overcome turnovers baa...

They are too dependent on Rodgers playing a risk free game.. Agreed on the part he looks more often than not towards Adams . The main reason for that was he expect him to come up with those catches but unfortunately that did'nt happen today...

valla defense can never overcome such situations...

Ivvala aa last 3rd goal he should've ran atleast he would've got 5-6 yards min but he chose not to and I am still puzzled what made Matt lafluer think of taking a FG gives them a better chance than going for the 4th down

Yes coming to Brady yes the catches were dropped but his ints were poorly thrown balls baa except for the one he threw to evans...first half lo right before the TD he threw a bad throw which should've been a pick too.. it could've been an easiest pick compared to the one's they took instead they scored a TD that drive.

Give the fact that he wasn't under pressure alot he should've had more success than what he had today...

One thing to notice is his interceptions are all on long shots.. if they are caught, good it pays off. If intercepted the opposition will be pinned in their back yard...those are the calculative risk you need to take sometimes, which I never saw with Aaron. It is just my observation and I might be wrong and  I agree Brady didn't play well yesterday and so did rodgers...

• 7 months later...

Week 1 of the NFL.

After that close loose against the reigning champions the Bucs at home. It could sting the packs for years...

Since this is going to be Arod's last yr with Packs. I am expecting a happy farewell and win it all.

But for that to happen they have to start winning from the week 1 with starts with a formidable opponent in the name of Saints...

This could be an interesting match up ..Saints formidable dline vs the packs the newbie oline...

Hoping Arod to have a great game with atleast 3 Td's

and winning a close game 

Week 2:

After the stinker last week against a known foe from NFC north the lions...

The packs sucked on both sides of the ball against saints on the road.

Hopefully they'll bounce back with a complete game at home.

Time for Arod to walk the talk about the super bowl aspirations he spoke of..

Should be close game and packs will bounce back with a win since this is a home game..

Go Pack Go

Watch 3

Against the mighty 49ers against whom packers had two blowout losses and has match issues against.

Injury bug hit both the teams but GB got hit the worst since it is the oline that is missing few big names against the 49ers formidable dline.

It'll be a struggle for Gb but hoping noth aaron's to have a great game against the 49ers to win the game.

Go Pack Go