Go Packers.....

Naaperushiva

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

oh ayuhte next year titans ki rod aaaa 90mm or 60mm 😉 

chances are high antunnaru..

but only hurdle...Ryan Tannehill gadiki 29M$ ivvali incase vadileste.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

@Naaperushiva  Rod to Titans anta..

adhi rumour kadha kaka vaadu nashville lo land purchase chesaadu kabatti antunnaru...

but titans currently tannehill ni theeseyyali antey kastam 30 million dead cap hit avundhi..

so i dont think they'll be able to make this deal happen..

Just now, Spartan said:

chances are high antunnaru..

but only hurdle...Ryan Tannehill gadiki 29M$ ivvali incase vadileste.

29m is too much to lose.. i think they will continue with RT... A ROD gaadiki vere teams chana vunayu QB needy teams.... 

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

29m is too much to lose.. i think they will continue with RT... A ROD gaadiki vere teams chana vunayu QB needy teams.... 

vadu already illu kattstunnadanta Nashville lo..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

yaa but vaadu AFC ki pokoodadhu...talented and young qb's vunnaru...

Best chance vaadiki NFC lone 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

happy he is back but that deal doesn't make any sense for an aging QB

That's the QB market now. Jordon Love is no good and packers has no chance with him. Rodgers still has good 4 years left. If he can win one super bowl then it all makes sense.

11 minutes ago, simha2727 said:

That's the QB market now. Jordon Love is no good and packers has no chance with him. Rodgers still has good 4 years left. If he can win one super bowl then it all makes sense.

with this new deal it'll only make the team around him less talented kadha baa...

decent talent vuntene last 3 yrs playoffs lo dhobbeetaaru... now with this signing they'll not be able to keep some key pieces.

26 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

with this new deal it'll only make the team around him less talented kadha baa...

decent talent vuntene last 3 yrs playoffs lo dhobbeetaaru... now with this signing they'll not be able to keep some key pieces.

I agree. you have to draft real good to stay competitive or find some FA's like Campbell , Douglas..

Just now, simha2727 said:

I agree. you have to draft real good to stay competitive or find some FA's like Campbell , Douglas..

Recent drafts choosthuntey only top 2 picks thappa migilina andharu not that effective for packers.

So only option FA's ey but adhi doubt ey asalu capital ey ledhu space ekkadanunchi chesthaaro choodali

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Recent drafts choosthuntey only top 2 picks thappa migilina andharu not that effective for packers.

So only option FA's ey but adhi doubt ey asalu capital ey ledhu space ekkadanunchi chesthaaro choodali

last year they drafted very well. Stokes, Josh Myers, Royce Newman, TJ Slayton all were starters. Amari Rodgers and shemar jean have lot of potential (we have to see).

Just now, simha2727 said:

last year they drafted very well. Stokes, Josh Myers, Royce Newman, TJ Slayton all were starters. Amari Rodgers and shemar jean have lot of potential (we have to see).

Started doesn't mean they were the starters baa....newman was rated the worst in the oline group and it is to be expected since was drafted low but he got his chance only because they have issues at LT....

inka slayton played very few snaps and very much expected...

Stokes and Josh myers are the only picks i am excited about from last yr. and also most of the players that showed some flashes in the first yr usually see a slump esply in green bay...

from last 4 yrs they hit on only 6 starters rest all were just plugging in the holes this team has.

You can see the grades of all the draft picks under gutey on cheesehead.tv

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/ranking-every-brian-gutekunst-draft-pick-as-the-packers-general-manager-329#comment-582355