Why do women want high earning husbands

DummyVariable

Just now, DummyVariable said:

How can a short guy dominate a tall girl? If all women want is superiority then they should marry someone short and who is not able to dominate them. Also getting a boy toy itself means that they want to be dominated. They should marry whimps who cant utter a word and be satisfied with them. 

you've never had bosses who are short? 

women can't chose the right submissive husband, even if they tried. men are culturally conditioned to feel superior to women, and physically they are obviously superior to women, even when short.

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Also getting a boy toy itself means that they want to be dominated

sure.. one day they want to get dominated. on other days they don't want anything to do with that piece of meat that's hanging around.

you can draw whatever conclusions you want, but they are not arguments for anything.

11 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Now that women are earning, they should marry someone who is not educated, doesn’t have a job and is shorter than them. 🙂

I am okay with lack of money or physique. The only thing I don't tolerate is stupidity. 

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

It depends on situation kada pilli 

Whatever is the situation, I can't stand a man who is too stupid to understand me or my humor. I also can't stand a man who is too smart for me. 

15 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Whatever is the situation, I can't stand a man who is too stupid to understand me or my humor. I also can't stand a man who is too smart for me. 

Why should they be the way you want them to be? Will you be the way they want you to be?

3 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I can't tolerate stupidity but I admire intellectuals a lot, I feel that my weakness tho

15 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Now that women are earning, they should marry someone who is not educated, doesn’t have a job and is shorter than them. 🙂

You tell us, would you like to marry a girl who earns more than you , who is taller than you. Just be hypothetical. Are u happy that way ?