Why do women want high earning husbands

DummyVariable

12 hours ago, crashnburn said:

its the only worthy joke I've read in this db in a long long long long time.

too bad it was buried in which page? I read only last pages.

Awwwwww! Coming from you, it is the best and the only compliment I ever heard from you, honey. 

Here is the thread it was in, 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:23 AM, Pillipilla said:

All that men need is a hole to penetrate, they should just run around a tree at the speed of light and fucck themselves.

19 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Awwwwww! Coming from you, it is the best and the only compliment I ever heard from you, honey. 

Here is the thread it was in, 

me iddari madhya emaina romance nadustunda?lol!

13 hours ago, AleAle said:

again it depends andaru higher ani chudaru higher in values and standards chustaru, salary lite oka 20-30k difference unna lite

Sister nuvvu annadantlo kuda nijam vundi. Kani grls side parents will try for a guy who earns more or who is more qualified. kontha mandiki doubt vastadi if guy earns less than girl like he is eyeing on girls salary. EOD entha earn chestunde mutual ga agreement ki oste iddarki sukham annadi na bhavam.

40 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

@crashnburn idi vinnavaa?

pichi p gaallu. ee db lo self deprecatory jokes eskuney tollu chaala takkava.perfect feudal fcuks laaga pakkolla meedha joke lu eyyatam tho vaalla bathuku aypoyindhi.

I like everyone who can laugh at themselves. you, and that abhirama, whatsapp etc. its a very endearing quality.

everybody else here runs around with butt-hurt sensor always on, and will take offence to every bullshit that is not even addressed to them sometimes.

you don't belong in this db.

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Now that women are earning they should marry someone who is not educated, doesn’t have a job and is shorter than them. 🙂

sh1t deal for women, if that asshole still wants to enjoy male privilege. if he is okay to let her control his life, then that's an option.

ideally, marriage is an outdated institution, so women should simply take as many partners as they wish to, and stay single.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

sh1t deal for women, if that asshole still wants to enjoy male privilege. if he is okay to let her control his life, then that's an option.

ideally, marriage is an outdated institution, so women should simply take as many partners as they wish to, and stay single.

Not any different from the deal that men are getting. It is not like women are not privileged in today’s society- what with them having reservations in every field. Also it is women who want to get married because they can’t stay fertile like men into their old age. 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Not any different from the deal that men are getting. It is not like women are not privileged in today’s society- what with them having reservations in every field. Also it is women who want to get married because they can’t stay fertile like men into their old age. 

you speak like a disinterested observer, simply observing natural 'truths' now, but on other occasions you'll mock women who didn't marry at 30.

so you can't have the cake and eat it too.

men/women whoever is less assertive gets a bad deal. however it still wouldn't guarantee that the short, poor, illiterate would not try to dominate the more successful wife. Once that is guaranteed, I'm betting women would be getting their own boytoys and the world will probably be a much better place (hopefully)

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you speak like a disinterested observer, simply observing natural 'truths' now, but on other occasions you'll mock women who didn't marry at 30.

so you can't have the cake and eat it too.

men/women whoever is less assertive gets a bad deal. however it still wouldn't guarantee that the short, poor, illiterate would not try to dominate the more successful wife. Once that is guaranteed, I'm betting women would be getting their own boytoys and the world will probably be a much better place (hopefully)

How can a short guy dominate a tall girl? If all women want is superiority then they should marry someone short and who is not able to dominate them. Also getting a boy toy itself means that they want to be dominated. They should marry whimps who cant utter a word and be satisfied with them.