Yasin Malik muderer of Indian military & Manmohan Singh

prasadr

40 minutes ago, prasadr said:

So, Burkha Dutt was not given any award by Modi,

when challenged, instead of providing proofs, you go on another Hindu bashing.

Biggest enemy for Telugus is NOT caste, it is Christian converts.

Out of the 20 Dalits killed in India every week, along with scores Dalit girls raped, 80% of them are done by muslims.

Statement that "some muslims" raping hindu girls is false statement, you want to know statistics from just Hyderabad?

The lies so easily spoken.

Still, we are digressing,

instead of providing proof to back up your lies, you go on stupid rants. Provide proofs buddy.

Ajit Doval is Kerala Brahmin.

He can speak around 10 languages.

He lived as spy in Pakistan for a long time as A MUSLIM - probably knows more about Islam & it's literature than most of our Mullas.

He was the one who infiltrated Golden Temple as a Sikh to expose ISI handlers.

The amount you DON'T KNOW about Doval would fill an ocean.

Yes, India is still challenged by Pakistan.

How is it BJP or RSS fault?

You want to ask Indians if Modi has handled Pakistan better or Congress?

We bloody won 71 war, We gave tens of thousands of Pakistan POW for nothing in return.

We got no land, we got nothing in return.

Military won the war for us in 71 but moron Indira lost everything in after math.

This dastardly lady Indira released all Pakistan POW without even getting ours back,

Thats how horrible this woman was.

1) I was told the pic was taken during some award ceremony. It could be or it could not be. But see how happy they look together. If burkha dutt is so horrible as you think why is modi giving ministerships to those who hobnob with her so happily ?

2)  Ajit Doval is kerala IPS cadre not kerala brahmin.He is from utrrakhand/himachal region. Apparently you dont even know his origins despite claiming he has done a lot. Golden temple was a disaster and it led to 10 years of sikh militancy after that. It was punjab state police under Gill which put an end to it. Golden temple is another failure of indian intelligence. what are the outcomes of  his so called bravery ? i dont understand at all. Does India have any influence on pakistan ? it cant touchthe aath mukka of Dawood. As NSA under Doval the attacks and deaths in kashmir increased. Right now kashmir is under massive surveliienc with peopel hatred at its peak. How many months can india maintain the expense ?

3) You did not answer the fact Ajit DOval is not your nationality not your brethren not your language. In fact if you take your parents or grand parents in front of Ajit dovals parents - they are complete foreigners.

11 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

7 Times Dawood Ibrahim Just Managed To Slip Out Of India’s Hands

very true,

interesting you say that.

A question, what is the link between Dawood & Sharad Pawar,

Get answer to that and you will learn everything about Maharashtra politics.

Starting point - Mumbai riots, Pawar CM, he states a mosque was already bombed, he lied, admits it,

But there in lies the answer and set of questions to the question - Who is Dawood & who protected him?

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

very true,

Starting point - Mumbai riots, Pawar CM, he states a mosque was already bombed, he lied, admits it,

But there in lies the answer and set of questions to the question - Who is Dawood & who protected him?

whoever is protecting him the FACT is Doval cant touch him. he cant catch him. good for nothing fellow.

13 minutes ago, prasadr said:

very true,

He is chief minister during Mumbai blastings 

Dawood is always protected by Congress party most of the time . Just want to be soft towards the Pakistan ( minorities in India ) . Also there are lot of big people had good relations ( business may be ) with dawood. This people never want to get exploited 

One thing I hate thackeray was little soft towards Chota Rajan claiming that he was a changed man 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

whoever is protecting him the FACT is Doval cant touch him. he cant catch him. good for nothing fellow.

Wow,

So, a Islamic terrorist who killed thousands of Indians is NOT BAD.

A politician who protected him for decades is NOT BAD.

But Doval is Good for nothing fellow...because?

DumbAss,

Mumbai Blasts happened in 1993.

Doval became NSA in 2014, what a dumbass fallacy.

Your hatred for the man is such that you are blaming him for everything that happened from 1947 on him,

Oh, he did come very close to killing Dawood, know how he was saved?

Where Doval was desperately trying to kill him in Dubai, Mumbai ATS under Sharad Pawar was desperately trying to save Dawood.

In India facts are stranger than fiction.

A military intelligence office under cover Col Purohit was put in jail for years without even an FIR, all by Congress because he got too close to the truth of who Sharad Pawar is.

If anyone thinks there 'was' a more dangerous b@stard in India before 2010 than Sharad Pawar, they are clearly mistaken.

This man could destroy people with a wink.

Heck, he destroyed a Colonel who was repeatedly backed by Army....you think the likes of Doval pre 2014 were a challenge to him?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, prasadr said:

very true,

Do you have more info on links between Sharad pawar and dawood ? Do you think Sanjay dutt is also culprit ( assisting people with arms ) ? 

His biopics by Raj Kumar Hirani was an utter non-sense. 

37 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Wow,

So, a Islamic terrorist who killed thousands of Indians is NOT BAD.

A politician who protected him for decades is NOT BAD.

But Doval is Good for nothing fellow...because?

DumbAss,

Mumbai Blasts happened in 1993.

Doval became NSA in 2014, what a dumbass fallacy.

Your hatred for the man is such that you are blaming him for everything that happened from 1947 on him,

Oh, he did come very close to killing Dawood, know how he was saved?

Where Doval was desperately trying to kill him in Dubai, Mumbai ATS under Sharad Pawar was desperately trying to save Dawood.

In India facts are stranger than fiction.

A military intelligence office under cover Col Purohit was put in jail for years without even an FIR, all by Congress because he got too close to the truth of who Sharad Pawar is.

If anyone thinks there 'was' a more dangerous b@stard in India before 2010 than Sharad Pawar, they are clearly mistaken.

This man could destroy people with a wink.

Heck, he destroyed a Colonel who was repeatedly backed by Army....you think the likes of Doval pre 2014 were a challenge to him?

I did not say dawood is good. He is stil a wanted criminal. Desi james bond doval is NSA from 2014...what did he do in six years ? aaath kooda pikaledhu.

Yendhira Pawar idhi Pawar adhi ..where are the proofs ? show me the proofs badakav

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I did not say dawood is good. He is stil a wanted criminal. Desi james bond doval is NSA from 2014...what did he do in six years ? aaath kooda pikaledhu.

Yendhira Pawar idhi Pawar adhi ..where are the proofs ? show me the proofs badakav

No wonder you dumbAsses are getting exposed by Indians,

You demand 'proofs', I gave proofs where Sharab Pawar openly lies about mosque being attacked in 1993 riots,

I talked about Col Purohit and how & why he was put in jail by Congress, even after Army clearly stated they knew everything and he was on ground on Military orders,

But hey, let's blame 70 year old Doval because, he is NOW not capturing a terrorist heavily protected by Paki Military.

You LanjaK's are very transparent,

You don't blame Islamic AHole like Dawood,

You don't blame a b@stard like Sharad Pawar who used these Islamic terrorists for gains.

But you blame people like Doval who sacrificed their lives for India..

Just now, prasadr said:

No wonder you dumbAsses are getting exposed by Indians,

You demand 'proofs', I gave proofs where Sharab Pawar openly lies about mosque being attacked in 1993 riots,

I talked about Col Purohit and how & why he was put in jail by Congress, even after Army clearly stated they knew everything and he was on ground on Military orders,

But hey, let's blame 70 year old Doval because, he is NOW not capturing a terrorist heavily protected by Paki Military.

You LanjaK's are very transparent,

You don't blame Islamic AHole like Dawood,

You don't blame a b@stard like Sharad Pawar who used these Islamic terrorists for gains.

But you blame people like Doval who sacrificed their lives for India..

Proofs ivvara ..badakav ..nee opinions kaadhu ...Pawar illegal ka purohit ni arrest annavu ..where is the proof. Also you did not reply to my post on golden temple and doval state. Dakkora donga nayala.

35 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Proofs ivvara ..badakav ..nee opinions kaadhu ...Pawar illegal ka purohit ni arrest annavu ..where is the proof. Also you did not reply to my post on golden temple and doval state. Dakkora donga nayala.

Again? How many times should I provide proofs are LamdiK?

https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/bombay-blast-sharad-pawar-lied-983107-2017-06-16

The above is Sharad Pawar lying about mosque attacked

https://www.ndtv.com/people/ajit-doval-the-spy-who-came-in-from-the-cold-564734

From article.

In the late 1980s, when militancy was at its peak in Punjab, Mr Doval walked into the besieged Golden Temple in Amritsar posing as a Pakistani agent months before the 1988 Operation Black Thunder and obtained vital intelligence on the militants holed up inside.

Like I stated, you morons are collectively fit to clean Doval's toilets.

This man is so far above your hatred that even your existence is an affront...

Now please, for sake of humanity, NEVER BREED.

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

Again? How many times should I provide proofs are LamdiK?

https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/bombay-blast-sharad-pawar-lied-983107-2017-06-16

The above is Sharad Pawar lying about mosque attacked

https://www.ndtv.com/people/ajit-doval-the-spy-who-came-in-from-the-cold-564734

From article.

In the late 1980s, when militancy was at its peak in Punjab, Mr Doval walked into the besieged Golden Temple in Amritsar posing as a Pakistani agent months before the 1988 Operation Black Thunder and obtained vital intelligence on the militants holed up inside.

Like I stated, you morons are collectively fit to clean Doval's toilets.

This man is so far above your hatred that even your existence is an affront...

Now please, for sake of humanity, NEVER BREED.

Nenadigindhi purohit gurinchi raa badakav.  And pawar had a legitimate reason why he had to lie. 

On Doval go back to my post I made several observations on blue star . Also doval and your parents. You just repeated what you said already. You are not responding. Picchi veshalu eyya maka.