Hindi language and Pulkas pretending South Unity

prasadr

create schools, and universities to teach in Hindi. create a bunch of IITs that teach everything in Hindi.

create open journals that publish every govt funded researh in Hindi (funded by state budgets of hindi speaking regions). lets see if they can beat the allure of english.

heck if Hindi starts doing it, each language will start its own such venture and leave Hindi far behind. and india will split.

may be that's what you fcuks want. if that is what you want, I support you. India is an abomination.

slavery comes so easily to hindutva fcuks. it surprises them when there are people who object to it.

India is a forced union which is going to split in the near future. the more you push Hindi, the faster it'll happen.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Dumbass, English subjugated us for 200 years.

Thats actual colonial history of India.

you have a funny reading of history. English didn't subjugate 'us'. It gave 'us' the tools to subjugate the lower class after the british left.

one of the reasons that I can't in my right mind live in India, because I'm not comfortable in any of its languages.

but tell me, how does imposing Hindi free 'us' of this subjugation of english? Unless the upperclass openly admit hindi into their living rooms (which they never will, because its ceding territory to north indian upper and lower class), pushing Hindi will never work.

a telugu upper middle class slave, is taunting fellow telugu upper middle class to cede their territory to north Indian fcuks.

@Android_Halwa you finally have a willing andhra slave accomplice, to help you in quest to humiliate Andhra further.

I hope it leads to split of India. I will be having so much fun.

Just now, prasadr said:

OH MY GOD..

How are you dumbAsses so dumb?!!

I don't care if you learn Hindi, telugu or invent your own language.

All I am pointing is the fakeness of the outrage of language warriors.

We don;t give a flyingFuck about Telugu.

We actively promote English and Arabic.

We outrage on Hindi.

Let me know one SINGLE STEP that was taken by Telugu people/state in last 50 years to propagate Telugu.

ONE SINGLE STEP.

The so called crusaders of Telugu language and Telugu pride batch did not even make a single attempt to designate Telugu as classical language only in 2008. 

I wonder what the telugu crusaders were doing..Just a propaganda for political gains

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

create schools, and universities to teach in Hindi. create a bunch of IITs that teach everything in Hindi.

create open journals that publish every govt funded researh in Hindi (funded by state budgets of hindi speaking regions). lets see if they can beat the allure of english.

heck if Hindi starts doing it, each language will start its own such venture and leave Hindi far behind. and india will split.

may be that's what you fcuks want. if that is what you want, I support you. India is an abomination.

it's already happening, on Demand, called as CBSE...go and check which curriculum is most popular in South India, including TN

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

slavery comes so easily to hindutva fcuks. it surprises them when there are people who object to it.

India is a forced union which is going to split in the near future. the more you push Hindi, the faster it'll happen.

Says the guy who sucks on lollypop of Jeebus and MahaMad who belong to a desert cult.

56 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you have a funny reading of history. English didn't subjugate 'us'. It gave 'us' the tools to subjugate the lower class after the british left.

one of the reasons that I can't in my right mind live in India, because I'm not comfortable in any of its languages.

but tell me, how does imposing Hindi free 'us' of this subjugation of english? Unless the upperclass openly admit hindi into their living rooms (which they never will, because its ceding territory to north indian upper and lower class), pushing Hindi will never work.

For you Jeebus and MahaMad lollypop suckers, that's how history.

For us Indians, it's different.

52 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

a telugu upper middle class slave, is taunting fellow telugu upper middle class to cede their territory to north Indian fcuks.

@Android_Halwa you finally have a willing andhra slave accomplice, to help you in quest to humiliate Andhra further.

I hope it leads to split of India. I will be having so much fun.

Yeah, you want to split India.

Seen many of your kind, who stay in India, suck on some desert lollypops and insult us.

India will be here for a very long time. Kashmir is ours, soon Gilgit & Baltistan will be ours.

We all know what kind of people you are and who you really care for.

Remember, this is not "secular" India anymore. You poke us, we will shove a rod up the rectum.