Ee DB lo evaranna canada move ayyara?

JohnSnow

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

While i am young i wanna earn in west, and wanna go back home by 35 and invest in my business.. adhi kaka plan. India pothe until 50 chesina kashtame kadha. ikkada 35 varaku chesi intiki poyi retire avtha business improve chesi

nuvvena monna eppudo 30 annatunnav ippudu 35 chesinaav ....next 10 penchutaav adi atla perugutu vntadi

Just now, panipoori said:

nuvvena monna eppudo 30 annatunnav ippudu 35 chesinaav ....next 10 penchutaav adi atla perugutu vntadi

30 cheppaledhu anukunta kaka, okavela aina okay. entha twaraga vasthe anukunna target antha twaraga. But settle aithe india lo ne.  

6 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Cold places ki depression ki enti link ??

Anni Tuesday stories 

ippudu canada povali ante ielts rayali 

daniki scores manchiga ravali so reason for not trying to move to Canada is it’s being cold. Ikkada H1 visas toh struggle avtam ante bro. Ekkuva takkuva Argue cheste India potha  anna statement ostadii 

4 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Anni Tuesday stories 

ippudu canada povali ante ielts rayali 

daniki scores manchiga ravali so reason for not trying to move to Canada is it’s being cold. Ikkada H1 visas toh struggle avtam ante bro. Ekkuva takkuva Argue cheste India potha  anna statement ostadii 

Cleared the ielts and got CRS score around 470, still i feel that the reason is being cold.  Evari requirements vallaki untai ga, back up plan lu kuda untai alage andariki

16 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

My experience:

October /nov nunchi  March/April mid daka cold and snow untadi..so ekadiki polem

Tirige places takkuva midwest 

desi events takkuva

Texas/Cali laga undavu places...

Manchi desi food kosam des moines to Chicago poina days kuda unnai..

Unte mari enda/humid untadi or cold untadi

Mostly married desi families untai..Youth takkuva endukante  numerous clients em undavu iowa lo except Wells Fargo/ Princepal Financial/ WellMark/ Athene inko 5/6

Environment and infrastructure peddaga undadu so ..e reason valla nakithe edo jail lo unnatu undi 

20 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Less outdoor activities, already far away from home and ppl in india, cold antha easy kaadhu ba.. been there once in europe. 

@JohnSnow uncle read below

A dearth of doctors makes it difficult for Canadians to obtain care. Only 43 per cent of Canadians can get a same-day or next-day appointment when they're sick — putting the country dead last in a study of 11 developed countries. One in five Canadians waits more than a week to see a doctor.

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/9055996-the-solution-for-canada-s-doctor-shortage-is-abroad/

@tennisluvr uncle

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Iowa bane untundi kada? 

+_(

2 hours ago, Scada said:

My experience:

October /nov nunchi  March/April mid daka cold and snow untadi..so ekadiki polem

Tirige places takkuva midwest 

desi events takkuva

Texas/Cali laga undavu places...

Manchi desi food kosam des moines to Chicago poina days kuda unnai..

Unte mari enda/humid untadi or cold untadi

Mostly married desi families untai..Youth takkuva endukante  numerous clients em undavu iowa lo except Wells Fargo/ Princepal Financial/ WellMark/ Athene inko 5/6

Environment and infrastructure peddaga undadu so ..e reason valla nakithe edo jail lo unnatu undi 

2 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

@JohnSnow uncle read below

A dearth of doctors makes it difficult for Canadians to obtain care. Only 43 per cent of Canadians can get a same-day or next-day appointment when they're sick — putting the country dead last in a study of 11 developed countries. One in five Canadians waits more than a week to see a doctor.

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/9055996-the-solution-for-canada-s-doctor-shortage-is-abroad/

@tennisluvr uncle

Agree with this. 

I personally know someone that was diagnosed with cancer and didnt receive proper treatment in Canada. Canadian rule is that if you have cancer in stages 1 and 2 and underwent chemotherapy, even if the cancer remisses slightly you are taken off the treatment. 

However in a lot of cases the cancer returns and worsens the situation.  Then you have to start all over again and they have enormous wait times. In that process the cancer can even get to stage 4 and by then it might be too late. 

Canadian healthcare system sucks. @perugu_vada

4 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Cleared the ielts and got CRS score around 470, still i feel that the reason is being cold.  Evari requirements vallaki untai ga, back up plan lu kuda untai alage andariki

That’s depends on individual bro. Cold weather is one of the reason but not the sole reason right. 

I stayed in texas for one whole summer I say I cannot bear the heat though I am frm Hyderabad. 

+ student ga vunnappudu we walk and take public transit to commute that times it’s get tricky but now you have all comforts car vuntadi, work from home vuntundii. 

Even in Canada I manage most of the winters with a hoodie. Aa Canada goose $1500 jackets estharu but I don’t understand that, nenu superdry peacoat konukoni Vella okkasari kuda esukoley. 

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Agree with this. 

I personally know someone that was diagnosed with cancer and didnt receive proper treatment in Canada. Canadian rule is that if you have cancer in stages 1 and 2 and underwent chemotherapy, even if the cancer remisses slightly you are taken off the treatment. 

However in a lot of cases the cancer returns and worsens the situation.  Then you have to start all over again and they have enormous wait times. In that process the cancer can even get to stage 4 and by then it might be too late. 

Canadian healthcare system sucks. @perugu_vada

Health care spending everything , edo developed country visa issues vundav ani povadam tappa Canada, US, UK, AUS, NZ lo edo okati issue vuntadii perfect country to live in is India even in the chaos u can manage.