Ee DB lo evaranna canada move ayyara?

JohnSnow

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Agree with this. 

I personally know someone that was diagnosed with cancer and didnt receive proper treatment in Canada. Canadian rule is that if you have cancer in stages 1 and 2 and underwent chemotherapy, even if the cancer remisses slightly you are taken off the treatment. 

However in a lot of cases the cancer returns and worsens the situation.  Then you have to start all over again and they have enormous wait times. In that process the cancer can even get to stage 4 and by then it might be too late. 

Canadian healthcare system sucks. @perugu_vada

Kashtapadi earn cheskuni when needed healthcare lekapothe it is just waste to stay, especially with kids ;) 

2 hours ago, jbourne said:

That’s depends on individual bro. Cold weather is one of the reason but not the sole reason right. 

I stayed in texas for one whole summer I say I cannot bear the heat though I am frm Hyderabad. 

+ student ga vunnappudu we walk and take public transit to commute that times it’s get tricky but now you have all comforts car vuntadi, work from home vuntundii. 

Even in Canada I manage most of the winters with a hoodie. Aa Canada goose $1500 jackets estharu but I don’t understand that, nenu superdry peacoat konukoni Vella okkasari kuda esukoley. 

Cool bro. thnks for your inputs. urike petta disco ela undhi situation ani, naa frnds lo velli peddha job lo settle aina vallu leru, so ikkada unte info istarani.

5 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

@JohnSnow uncle read below

A dearth of doctors makes it difficult for Canadians to obtain care. Only 43 per cent of Canadians can get a same-day or next-day appointment when they're sick — putting the country dead last in a study of 11 developed countries. One in five Canadians waits more than a week to see a doctor.

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/9055996-the-solution-for-canada-s-doctor-shortage-is-abroad/

@tennisluvr uncle

Idhi nijame baa.. Akkada konni appointments 3 months kuda padathai ani vinna

7 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Cool bro. thnks for your inputs. urike petta disco ela undhi situation ani, naa frnds lo velli peddha job lo settle aina vallu leru, so ikkada unte info istarani.

Manolla gurinchii telisinde kada It all depends on individual. 

US lo 7/9 petti Skype lu phone lu manage chese batch andaru struggle avvalsinde. Topu ekkadaina tope. 

7 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

evarki vaare goppa. meku ela convenient unte atla cheskondi.

enduku ee discussion. papam andaru egos hurt cheskuntunnaru.

Evaru ego hurt ayindii ikkada @tennisluvr Ankul already cheppa bp tablets esukoo ani musalitanam chadastam ochchesindii oh baby lo Samantha lekka.

inkendii tiles vestunnaranta kada 

12 hours ago, Scada said:

+_(

You can manage cold if you have will. Cold lo kooda outside marathons run chese desi uncles unnaru. Ice skating lu ice hockey lu neechukunnaru friends. Layer up  and go out. Summer lo put on sunscreen drink lots of fluids and go out

5 hours ago, jbourne said:

Manolla gurinchii telisinde kada It all depends on individual. 

US lo 7/9 petti Skype lu phone lu manage chese batch andaru struggle avvalsinde. Topu ekkadaina tope. 

Skype managing how?