Updated: S386 tho H1Bs ki pedda muppu? Is rejecting S386 better ?

afmod1

19 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

more money at consulting ??

No 401k, stocks, PTO, trainings, insurance, reimbursement of education, if lucky esops..

Just curious are you making 200 k at consulting..

Lot are making $160-200k fte with all benefits..

paina vanni future lo vache biscuits

i make 250K easily.. FT is like 50% cut for me take home pay

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pittagoda said:

BODI/Rump event lo chala mandi will do hadavadi on this. 

Post pics please. 

marriage in village.. dogs busy ani sametha undi.. neekenduko anta aaratam &^%

8 hours ago, snoww said:

Agreed. Next week UC avvaka pothe Inka lite ee bill near future lo.

Public hearings , committee meetings and research anta. Adi ayye sariki years paduthadi. 

everyone acknowledges the facts that fairness is missing in GC process.. ee sari kaka pote next time..it will happen

2010/2011 vallaki atleast hopes anna unnayi..without this bill 2012 and beyond can live a life of eternity hating H4EAD's, recent OPT's...Wife and and finally themselves etc

52 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

everyone acknowledges the facts that fairness is missing in GC process.. ee sari kaka pote next time..it will happen

2010/2011 vallaki atleast hopes anna unnayi..without this bill 2012 and beyond can live a life of eternity hating H4EAD's, recent OPT's...Wife and and finally themselves etc

Most of the people post 2013 have a temporary mindset. They are setting up their investments in such a way that they will leave the country if they have to. It's only people between 2010 to 2013 that are stuck in this rut..

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Good post.

Everyone knows, passing this kind of bill is an uphill task. But Kudos to what they have already achieved and the traction they got. Ee bill pass kadhu ane vallu House lo pettinappudu kuda same annaru... ala anatam oka “kind of cool” anukuntunnaru kaani, ye vedhava ayina easy ga ‘predict’ cheyochu, for a bill with such opposition. 

Like you said, I totally agree that earlier PD unnavallu can sit back and relax. Bill pass ithe OK pass kakunna OK. Especially, 2010 vallaki ithe bill pass kakunna poyedhi em ledhu.... but they are also fighting for it. But, recent h1s ki future lo assalu H1 untundho undadho kuda uncertainty. I think they are falling into the trap attorneys made (anti s386 campaign).

This whole episode is a classic example of why it took 200 years for Indians to get independence. Slave gallaki status-quo lo unna comfort and positivity, facts lo kanipinchatledhu. 

#SlaveMentality, #LackOfIntegrity.

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

paina vanni future lo vache biscuits

i make 250K easily.. FT is like 50% cut for me take home pay

Good kaka... but 250k is low wage... min 500k is decent pay 

2 hours ago, reality said:

Good post.

Everyone knows, passing this kind of bill is an uphill task. But Kudos to what they have already achieved and the traction they got. Ee bill pass kadhu ane vallu House lo pettinappudu kuda same annaru... ala anatam oka “kind of cool” anukuntunnaru kaani, ye vedhava ayina easy ga ‘predict’ cheyochu, for a bill with such opposition. 

Like you said, I totally agree that earlier PD unnavallu can sit back and relax. Bill pass ithe OK pass kakunna OK. Especially, 2010 vallaki ithe bill pass kakunna poyedhi em ledhu.... but they are also fighting for it. But, recent h1s ki future lo assalu H1 untundho undadho kuda uncertainty. I think they are falling into the trap attorneys made (anti s386 campaign).

This whole episode is a classic example of why it took 200 years for Indians to get independence. Slave gallaki status-quo lo unna comfort and positivity, facts lo kanipinchatledhu. 

#SlaveMentality, #LackOfIntegrity.

Good post. Attorney gaalla matalu vinakandira nayana .. dongaphoonk gallu vaallu

JUst do ur part .. form a group and meet senators in person or call them or at least email them asking for support.

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

marriage in village.. dogs busy ani sametha undi.. neekenduko anta aaratam &^%

Same can be said about these people. 

Desi gallani chudaleka sasthuna office lo. Ee bill lo 2 out 60 telaolu kuda potharu. 

7 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Most of the people post 2013 have a temporary mindset. They are setting up their investments in such a way that they will leave the country if they have to. It's only people between 2010 to 2013 that are stuck in this rut..

Vallakendi bro 2010 time candidates correct low rates appudu properties koni without anything min 100k eskunnaru... vallu kuda back povochu ...

mana 2013 and later poragallakey em cheyyalno telchukoleni situation 

5 hours ago, afmod1 said:

Vallakendi bro 2010 time candidates correct low rates appudu properties koni without anything min 100k eskunnaru... vallu kuda back povochu ...

India 

5 hours ago, afmod1 said:

I140 to extns techukuntu unnantha kalam undadam tired of this instability or if visa denied situations vaste india povadam. Enta alochinchakkarledu dude time vachinappudu we will mostly be left with no option but to leave. Enjoy the time here anthe. I also fall into above category .