Rejected a girl

Hakuna_Matata

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Why is it so successful then?

How successful? Some people fall in love, some people don't. Some people end up living their lives in misery, some people come out of it. 

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

It used to be successful. Not anymore.

It's changing. 

It used to be successful because people choose to live their lives in misery than hurt their family's pride by walking out.

2 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

People especially Indians don’t have the habit of not judging other’s lives

she is not even your girl friend to get that fired up about the reason she cancelled the match. 

Rejection will do that to you. Unfortunately, people melt a little when the other side isn’t towing their line. 

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

It used to be successful. Not anymore.

It's changing. 

The other side of the coin is trying to find someone and fall in love. Like I have said before, love is for the lucky. Very few people get that gift.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

The other side of the coin trying to find someone and fall in love. Like I have said before, love is for the lucky. Very few people get that gift.

Tell me about it. am screwed

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Tell me about it. am screwed

You can date and get into relationships with a 100 people and still not find love. The dating scene is just way too random and only a little better than arranged marriages. Finding someone in your social group is always your best chance of finding love. At least that will keep the relationships a little stable.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

You can date and get into relationships with a 100 people and still not find love. The dating scene is just way too random and only a little better than arranged marriages. Finding someone in your social group is always your best chance of finding love. At least that will keep the relationships a little stable.

agreed. But I was not really social for quite a long time. Still am hopeful. If not find love, at least get married to one of my friends.

I can't marry a random stranger now. I have got trust issues.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ok

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ala likely minded people  or someone serious about relationships dhorkali ante friends&family close circles lo chuskovali... strangers tho datings tho perfect partner dhorkadam chala thakkuva

43 minutes ago, Cation said:

Anduke she told him no....he is the one that was being a diick about it and sharing it on social media. 

As per screenshot adhi ammayi phone nundi theesina screenshot vaa.. so aa lekka na ammayi ni dxxxk anesey

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Paidithalli said:

Ala likely minded people  or someone serious about relationships dhorkali ante friends&family close circles lo chuskovali... strangers tho datings tho perfect partner dhorkadam chala thakkuva

Like minded emo kaani rooju maatladevallatho chemistry set avthadhi. However, for families this is dangerous territory overall. Pellilante for generations financial stability choose vallu. It is right in way, you don’t want struggling families with kids. Love kosam future generations stability risk chesthunnaranthe.

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

As per screenshot adhi ammayi phone nundi theesina screenshot vaa.. so aa lekka na ammayi ni dxxxk anesey

Ok, my point is there is no point in telling someone to change if you barely know them.