Dice vaadi article

Rushabhi

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

True, we Americans have to contract at meager 30 year ago rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many H1-B holders of expired visas assume American names so they can’t be tracked for overstaying the max 6 years allowed by the H1-B program. There is an estimate that there over 1 million holders of H1-B visas that are expired. A research of Linkedin indicates that only 1 in 10 go home. Many work for the worldwide monopoly, Microsoft, this should be resolved using current anti-monopoly laws.

They have complete control of I.T. contract consulting. Rarely do I receive e-mails from American recruiters. Still, they will fill the positions with their own people before Americans, because they fear being found out regarding their expired visas.

I have e-mailed “President” Trump many times informing him regarding the abuse of the system and to trash the Trojan Horse H1-B program. No true results yet. There never will be results, because of the under the table money received by corrupt members of our government. The swamp runnith over.

Do you want to know the direction the U.S. is going? Research ancient Rome (our system of government is patterned after that of failed Rome), mass corruption (Roman leaders would have been proud), devaluation of the currency (Let’s print some more money) and over extension of the military (Let’s have a 9/11 so we can go to war – Bush II knew about the pending attack – he was safe in a classroom in Florida). After massive corruption, all governments fail.

In regard to the next post, There was an Indian in my location, that had to leave, because he didn’t “get the job done”, an American took over.

54 minutes ago, k2s said:

See levels.fyi for accurate numbers 

True, we Americans have to contract at meager 30 year ago rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many H1-B holders of expired visas assume American names so they can’t be tracked for overstaying the max 6 years allowed by the H1-B program. There is an estimate that there over 1 million holders of H1-B visas that are expired. A research of Linkedin indicates that only 1 in 10 go home. Many work for the worldwide monopoly, Microsoft, this should be resolved using current anti-monopoly laws.

They have complete control of I.T. contract consulting. Rarely do I receive e-mails from American recruiters. Still, they will fill the positions with their own people before Americans, because they fear being found out regarding their expired visas.

I have e-mailed “President” Trump many times informing him regarding the abuse of the system and to trash the Trojan Horse H1-B program. No true results yet. There never will be results, because of the under the table money received by corrupt members of our government. The swamp runnith over.

Do you want to know the direction the U.S. is going? Research ancient Rome (our system of government is patterned after that of failed Rome), mass corruption (Roman leaders would have been proud), devaluation of the currency (Let’s print some more money) and over extension of the military (Let’s have a 9/11 so we can go to war – Bush II knew about the pending attack – he was safe in a classroom in Florida). After massive corruption, all governments fail.

In regard to the next post, There was an Indian in my location, that had to leave, because he didn’t “get the job done”, an American took over.

--------------

ee post evado aggressive and future threat to Indian community laga unnadu.. . be aware

Comment okati pettanu andulo .... meeru kooda oka reasonal reply isthe manchidi ... silent ga undadam valana upayogam ledu.... we have to explain that we are not here to take away their jobs and most important thing is that guy is a Russian and they notorously famous for spreading Lies and Hatred....

We really need to get organized into a group and stop the H1-B gravy train. These people have screwed the market hard. All the dirty tricks they use have ruined this field. Fake papers lying. They set people up for bad interviews so they can claim they were not able to find a local candidate. Pure lies! I am Indian I was sponsored here and when I was eight years old and I am a citizen. I have insights on how this shops are operating. They are ruining the local job market most people are able to fill these roles and this is cheap labor for the tech companies.

5 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

--------------

ee post evado aggressive and future threat to Indian community laga unnadu.. . be aware

@aathcare

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, xano917 said:

We really need to get organized into a group and stop the H1-B gravy train. These people have screwed the market hard. All the dirty tricks they use have ruined this field. Fake papers lying. They set people up for bad interviews so they can claim they were not able to find a local candidate. Pure lies! I am Indian I was sponsored here and when I was eight years old and I am a citizen. I have insights on how this shops are operating. They are ruining the local job market most people are able to fill these roles and this is cheap labor for the tech companies.

desi gadu cheeda purugu salee gadu