Divorce

MathuloMazaahhh

One of my friend facing physical abuse from her husband family. Last week they trashed in her in their home, grabbing her child from her. She got her one year old baby now. She is contemplating to file divorce. She has proofs of her husband having sexting with other lady. She is also afraid of how this will turn out to be in the end. She is financially weak and dont have much support from her own family as they are telling her to adjust. 

Please suggest what is the process and how much does it cost to her. Even her husband is okay to give her divorce at this moment 

19 minutes ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

One of my friend facing physical abuse from her husband family. Last week they trashed in her in their home, grabbing her child from her. She got her one year old baby now. She is contemplating to file divorce. She has proofs of her husband having sexting with other lady. She is also afraid of how this will turn out to be in the end. She is financially weak and dont have much support from her own family as they are telling her to adjust. 

Please suggest what is the process and how much does it cost to her. Even her husband is okay to give her divorce at this moment 

First ask her to take time. situations heat taggevaraku dust settle ayyevaraku.

Heat of the moment lo divorce anipisthadhi malli anni alochisthe alage unte poyedhi anipisthadhi. chala women alage untaru.

First time theeskomanu before acting on it.

If she is capable enough to survive on her own with a baby upto her.

Provided her situation better not to take any hasty decisions.

10 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

First ask her to take time. situations heat taggevaraku dust settle ayyevaraku.

Heat of the moment lo divorce anipisthadhi malli anni alochisthe alage unte poyedhi anipisthadhi. chala women alage untaru.

First time theeskomanu before acting on it.

If she is capable enough to survive on her own with a baby upto her.

Provided her situation better not to take any hasty decisions.

Her situation is worst. Intiki radu night time . She is working as teacher for 5k in outskirts.  

Mornings babu ni vala atha intiki by walk velli drop chesi scholl ki 3 km nadustadi .  Into maintainance nd baby ni vache money tho chusukuntadi. One day school nundi vache sariki babu ki fever unte veedu mandi taagi edustunadu. Enduku hospital teeukellaledu ante money lev annadu.

Chala ayyayi Till now 

15 minutes ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

Her situation is worst. Intiki radu night time . She is working as teacher for 5k in outskirts.  

Mornings babu ni vala atha intiki by walk velli drop chesi scholl ki 3 km nadustadi .  Into maintainance nd baby ni vache money tho chusukuntadi. One day school nundi vache sariki babu ki fever unte veedu mandi taagi edustunadu. Enduku hospital teeukellaledu ante money lev annadu.

Chala ayyayi Till now 

10 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Pedda kharchu em avvadhu for Divorce. 2000 RS untadhi notary anthe.

pm me more details. I can help. I have contacts

Thanks 

53 minutes ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

Sorry for her

That person should enjoy with his wife 

If he is not happy with her y to even marry in first place