Divorce

MathuloMazaahhh

26 minutes ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

Ee muchatlu vere thrd lo pettu

bekaar muchatlu bekaar panchyaatilu pedda bisket gaanivi nuvvu

12 hours ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

One of my friend facing physical abuse from her husband family. Last week they trashed in her in their home, grabbing her child from her. She got her one year old baby now. She is contemplating to file divorce. She has proofs of her husband having sexting with other lady. She is also afraid of how this will turn out to be in the end. She is financially weak and dont have much support from her own family as they are telling her to adjust. 

Please suggest what is the process and how much does it cost to her. Even her husband is okay to give her divorce at this moment 

I can get you POW Sandhya contact personally , i can talk to her, she helps alot of people with this kind of situation.

1 hour ago, EisMcSquare said:

I can get you POW Sandhya contact personally , i can talk to her, she helps alot of people with this kind of situation.

Any help much appreciated . Please pm me the details

If it goes to POW Sandhya ,she will make sure it goes to media. I saw her videos on TV , its very nasty , I can bet she might have spoiled chances of reunion  .

Any one with right state of mind wont accept if matter goes to TV or police. Don't ruin her life for heroism sake .  Its better she gets sorted out with help of elders . 

You do not know 2nd side of the coin. As Pycopk said , dont get involved .

39 minutes ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

Any help much appreciated . Please pm me the details

8 minutes ago, HelloHello said:

If it goes to POW Sandhya ,she will make sure it goes to media. I saw her videos on TV , its very nasty , I can bet she might have spoiled chances of reunion  .

Any one with right state of mind wont accept if matter goes to TV or police. Don't ruin her life for heroism sake .  Its better she gets sorted out with help of elders . 

Pillaku Divorce okay antunnaduga.

India lo ammayi aduguthe court 2months lo divorce istadhi.  ilaa penta chesukovadam waste, and more over if she does all this mess going to TV Police taking friends help. This will hit her long term , when her child needs some financial support/any support for his/her father , childs father might not help as grudge against wife might turn anger against child

If boy asks for divorce ,its a different story.

14 hours ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

One of my friend facing physical abuse from her husband family. Last week they trashed in her in their home, grabbing her child from her. She got her one year old baby now. She is contemplating to file divorce. She has proofs of her husband having sexting with other lady. She is also afraid of how this will turn out to be in the end. She is financially weak and dont have much support from her own family as they are telling her to adjust. 

Please suggest what is the process and how much does it cost to her. Even her husband is okay to give her divorce at this moment 

She needs to come out and face it. That's how she can turn herself strong and face the worst.

You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.

Indian women have better chances legally and system is baised against men.Not needed to misuse, but she should atleast utilize in real need.

6 hours ago, HelloHello said:

It goes to only media in the case .. 1) no help from police  2) if  in laws r behaving in rude 3) Any things goes to media only with the permission of victim. You dont have 1% idea about what she does...On every friday atleast 5- 10  women victims will  come to her on such issues . Police is last option.She tries to council both parties.. I know it and I saw it.

6 hours ago, HelloHello said:

Let me tell you this example . 1) Even IAS officers came to her  on help  , when I say help its not police its the point of counseling in solving issue , Police case is last option. 2) Pow sandhya  helped many women in both states. Once Incident.. which I can not forgot abt her is.  A  low caste level women was raped by a upper caste rich local body political leader son,  so the family  could not even file  a case fearing  local leader  , as they know police will be in local body leaders... so the raped girl body was taken.. to finish her ritual... its Pow sandhya who ran  and stopped  funeral  just before they are about lit fire.  she took her raped girl body to police station and filed a case(FIR) ... , made  it to have postmortem...  got certified  copy from govt doctor , submitted in police station.. dragged him to court ... and he has been punished in according to law. There is alot other than TV debates.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

Good that u stepped up and trying to help ! Much appreciated!! Thanu financially weak antunaru alanti apudu coming out and living by her own would be hell , kids gurinchi think cheyandi 

all she needs now is patience , kocham patient ga undi job lantidhi chuskoni kocham financial ga strong ayyaka stay in other place with kid for sometime and ce how it goes 

if she feels better that way she can lead her life that way but manam cheptuna antha easy kadhu it will take years to recover emotionally 

anyway first financial independence tarwatha she can think about other things . My prayers ! 

4 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Good that u stepped up and trying to help ! Much appreciated!! Thanu financially weak antunaru alanti apudu coming out and living by her own would be hell , kids gurinchi think cheyandi 

all she needs now is patience , kocham patient ga undi job lantidhi chuskoni kocham financial ga strong ayyaka stay in other place with kid for sometime and ce how it goes 

if she feels better that way she can lead her life that way but manam cheptuna antha easy kadhu it will take years to recover emotionally 

anyway first financial independence tarwatha she can think about other things . My prayers ! 

@EisMcSquare uncle ee point ki em antaru?

10 minutes ago, EisMcSquare said:

Let me tell you this example . 1) Even IAS officers came to her  on help  , when I say help its not police its the point of counseling in solving issue , Police case is last option. 2) Pow sandhya  helped many women in both states. Once Incident.. which I can not forgot abt her is.  A  low caste level women was raped by a upper caste rich local body political leader son,  so the family  could not even file  a case fearing  local leader  , as they know police will be in local body leaders... so the raped girl body was taken.. to finish her ritual... its Pow sandhya who ran  and stopped  funeral  just before they are about lit fire.  she took her raped girl body to police station and filed a case(FIR) ... , made  it to have postmortem...  got certified  copy from govt doctor , submitted in police station.. dragged him to court ... and he has been punished in according to law. There is alot other than TV debates.