S386 THURSDAY THIGH SLAPPING

Senatorleonfresco

Ee labor Senator QuickgunCITI_c$y ganiki SC reservation lo doctor seat vacchunattu backdoor la citizenship dengesiii ikkada mundaedupuluu edustunduuu lowdalo fake id la thoo arey puttagathulu undavvv ra neku siggu leni sannasiii Senator QuickgunCITI_c$y

Just now, Senatorleonfresco said:

Repu thiliyani senators ki kuda ROW vs Indian bill ani cheptharu seante lo 

Nuvvu kuda backdoor citizen  vi Ani seppi moham meda ustaru db lo Senator QuickgunCITI_c$y

IV gorre :giggle:

Called the office & told them I saw Durbin’s speech. Asked how does he plan to get his bill passed in Trump administration? She was nice & said she’ll pass the msg. I told her she should also tell him that he deserves an Oscar for his acting performance on the Senate floor today. She said she’ll pass the msg. Call went in through 2nd attempt.

3 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

IV gorre :giggle:

Called the office & told them I saw Durbin’s speech. Asked how does he plan to get his bill passed in Trump administration? She was nice & said she’ll pass the msg. I told her she should also tell him that he deserves an Oscar for his acting performance on the Senate floor today. She said she’ll pass the msg. Call went in through 2nd attempt.

Pichi Pulka gaalu bhaiyya. Senator Gaani Intiki phone chesi Dhamkilu and Buthulu Titte range ki edigaru ka manollu. Ippudu IV next course of action etlunttadante .Andari uncles ki oka 3 days leave pettinchi, pilla paapala toh Louisiana chalo antaru. for the next round of dhamkis and begging at Sen john Kennedy office. IV