S386 THURSDAY THIGH SLAPPING

Senatorleonfresco

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Veellaki tech lobbying vundi kaka anduke vellu egiregiri paduthunnaru. But ekkado oka daggara break vesthadu Miller lantodu :giggle:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

Veellaki tech lobbying vundi kaka anduke vellu egiregiri paduthunnaru. But ekkado oka daggara break vesthadu Miller lantodu :giggle:

Tech ceo vallu s386 pass ayyi gc vasthe inka cheap ga contractors ni hire chesukovachu ani aasha

1. Made my first call and followed the script. The staffer was very rude, cut me off in the middle and said the senator wants more GC numbers and cut my call.

2. The staffer cut the call, the moment I said I apologize for my place of birth.

3. Same here. Staffer was very rude, cut me off. He wanted to write the story and I said no. I would like to hear it. Staffer said Senator has made his position clear and there is no change. I told him “clearly, the senator doesn’t want me to Samrah in the country “

4. Made my first call of the day , staffer was quite rude today, she hung up on as soon as I said I am being punished for being born in India and I seek his forgiveness. Before I said that I gave her earful.

5. Got through the DC office, told the staffer that Senator was supporting policy of racial segregation in our employment based green cards by putting the hold on S386. Staffer immediately took objection and cut me off.

6. The staffer was very rude.. she said the senator wants more GC numbers and cut off my call in the middle

7. DC Staff is very rude

From IV telegram group. 

Arey sannasullara vadu echina same script malli malli repeat chesudu endinra. Evadikaina oka patience level oka limit vuntadi. Real stories cheppandi ra. Mee mokaal manda. Vallaki kuda thelusu meeru IL kadu ani antha pake pakoda stories , pake zip codes. Mee g lo kovvu dinchadaniki Burbin thatha hold theesi Trump thatha ki pampinchi akkada Miller gadu veto chepisthe appudem peekutharu ra. E bill ayyedi ledu but Indisns ni matram bad chesi 10ngaru kada ra. 

Keep calling. Their rudeness is proof that calling is working. Keep calling

:giggle: veediki ala ardam ainda. Repu podhuna phone kuda lift cheyyaru CITI_c$y

6 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

Keep calling. Their rudeness is proof that calling is working. Keep calling

:giggle: veediki ala ardam ainda. Repu podhuna phone kuda lift cheyyaru CITI_c$y

When is he up for re-election?

11 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

1. Made my first call and followed the script. The staffer was very rude, cut me off in the middle and said the senator wants more GC numbers and cut my call.

2. The staffer cut the call, the moment I said I apologize for my place of birth.

3. Same here. Staffer was very rude, cut me off. He wanted to write the story and I said no. I would like to hear it. Staffer said Senator has made his position clear and there is no change. I told him “clearly, the senator doesn’t want me to Samrah in the country “

4. Made my first call of the day , staffer was quite rude today, she hung up on as soon as I said I am being punished for being born in India and I seek his forgiveness. Before I said that I gave her earful.

5. Got through the DC office, told the staffer that Senator was supporting policy of racial segregation in our employment based green cards by putting the hold on S386. Staffer immediately took objection and cut me off.

6. The staffer was very rude.. she said the senator wants more GC numbers and cut off my call in the middle

7. DC Staff is very rude

From IV telegram group. 

Arey sannasullara vadu echina same script malli malli repeat chesudu endinra. Evadikaina oka patience level oka limit vuntadi. Real stories cheppandi ra. Mee mokaal manda. Vallaki kuda thelusu meeru IL kadu ani antha pake pakoda stories , pake zip codes. Mee g lo kovvu dinchadaniki Burbin thatha hold theesi Trump thatha ki pampinchi akkada Miller gadu veto chepisthe appudem peekutharu ra. E bill ayyedi ledu but Indisns ni matram bad chesi 10ngaru kada ra. 

Durbin got cosponsors for his new bill. But IV keeps saying only durbin is opposing. First only Paul annaru, next aa Georgia senator , now durbin. Clear case of failure of lobbying. 

21 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

From IV telegram group. 

Serious gaa ee uncles ki eppudu artham aitado ee bill dead ani.. 

48 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

7. DC Staff is very rude

From IV telegram group. 

Pake residents calling Ani repo maapo kops ki refort sestharu next. Pake details seppatam federal crime. Kakkurthi padi pake zipcode seppi book avvakandi. 

15 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Serious gaa ee uncles ki eppudu artham aitado ee bill dead ani.. 

Maro sari ee batta and potta uncles Kosam , please explain why this bill won’t pass ? Why this drama going on in the back?

18 minutes ago, snoww said:

Pake residents calling Ani repo maapo cops ki refort sestharu next. Pake details seppatam federal crime. Kakkurthi padi pake zipcode seppi book avvakandi. 

Exactly it will happen for sure. Manollu em chusina oka limit vundadu anni unlimited kavali antaru. Vallu kuda reverse lo alane istharu.