S386 THURSDAY THIGH SLAPPING

Senatorleonfresco

Enka nayam GC kosam wait chesi chanipoyadu analedu. Eemeni baga use chesthunnaru sympathy kosam. But this is not India ani gurchinchali pedhalu. 

Just now, Senatorleonfresco said:

Enka nayam GC kosam wait chesi chanipoyadu analedu. Eemeni baga use chesthunnaru sympathy kosam. But this is not India ani gurchinchali pedhalu. 

Apara chillara L son ga valla husband chanipote ne edupu entra syko munda kodaka poyi dick gadi intlo payakanalu kadukoo Ra lkodaka

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jeessee_bb said:

Apara chillara L son ga valla husband chanipote ne edupu entra syko munda kodaka poyi dick gadi intlo payakanalu kadukoo Ra lkodaka

@ARYA Bederu nenu chavu ni politics ki use cheyyodhu antunna. Aame husband chsnipoyadu. Adi so sad. Daniki e matter ki link enti ? And I never commented bad about her and her husband. I was talking about who is using her for their politics. 

6 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

@ARYA Bederu nenu chavu ni politics ki use cheyyodhu antunna. Aame husband chsnipoyadu. Adi so sad. Daniki e matter ki link enti ? And I never commented bad about her and her husband. I was talking about who is using her for their politics. 

Arya uncle impact gattiga undi ga neku Burra dengindii Ra dick gadi intlo payakanalu kadukuni evadu dengina Ade gurthostundu neku @tennisluvr l kodaka widows meda edavatam Apu Ra syko l kodaka

@Senatorleonfresco I dont kow what is your problem with this bill. You are spending whole time on this db to make fun of the victims. We came here in 2006 and I am still working on H1B with two master degrees and my son  will be aged out soon and he came here in this country when he was one year old.

One Indian priest came here 2 years ago with BA degree. Yesterday only he got his green card. I am not jealous but I am telling the fairness of the system.

I dont know how old are you ? DACA people who came illegally and gained lot of sympathy and your fellow Indian kid will deport when he turns 21 and you are clapping. 

God bless you man. Have some life

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, msp_gsp said:

@Senatorleonfresco I dont kow what is your problem with this bill. You are spending whole time on this db to make fun of the victims. We came here in 2006 and I am still working on H1B with two master degrees and my son  will be aged out soon and he came here in this country when he was one year old.

One Indian priest came here 2 years ago with BA degree. Yesterday only he got his green card. I am not jealous but I am telling the fairness of the system.

I dont know how old are you ? DACA people who came illegally and gained lot of sympathy and your fellow Indian kid will deport when he turns 21 and you are clapping. 

He is none other than @tennisluvr lk gadu he is a low life douchebag who is divorced and the only thing he has in his life is cry on others just like Kumar uncle he is basically Kumar uncle of the DB 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, msp_gsp said:

Now this chillar l koduku @Senatorleonfresco aka @tennisluvr will start crying again with no logics he is just a retarded douchebag don't take him seriously 😎

23 minutes ago, msp_gsp said:

Okay kaka. God bless you too. Have good life _-_ 

2 hours ago, msp_gsp said:

Go back to India. Well that is an option ?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

Okay kaka. God bless you too. Have good life _-_ 

dallas ela undi bhayya neeku green card vachindi haayiga enjoy cheyochhu kada maa paatalu evo memu padathamu

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

dallas ela undi bhayya neeku green card vachindi haayiga enjoy cheyochhu kada maa paatalu evo memu padathamu

Adu backdoor lo evaro 45 old divorced citizen ni trap chesi GC 10gadu ippudu Db lo evvariki GC ravoddu ani edustunnadu LK @tennisluvr gadu 

36 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

Dallas na arey bhai nadi New Hampshire ra ayya :giggle: