Singareni during 92-96

TheBrahmabull

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

RTC demands emito chepadaniki nenu emaina Union la member na ?

sub-committee report gurinchi nakenduku, nenu emaina sub comitee member na ? 

Aina avanni nikemduku ra bewakoof...employees demand kuda CBN valla ne, sub-comitee report kuda CBN chepinde anadaniki telsukovala endi...

RTC Demands Harvard case study lo vunda ?

Bewakoof saale

look at you pathetic loser.. you dont know anything .. yet here you are writing pages and pages on the discussion which is concern to  those RTC employees

senseless idiot

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

look at you pathetic loser.. you dont know anything .. yet here you are writing pages and pages on the discussion which is concern to  those RTC employees

senseless idiot

It’s better I don’t know....I wrote my opinions...unlike you who write because you have a compulsion to  support your political affiliation....

enduku ra niku ie bewakoof zindagi? Epudu okadi bhajana cheyalsinde na ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

It’s better I don’t know....I wrote my opinions...unlike you who write because you have a compulsion to  support your political affiliation....

enduku ra niku ie bewakoof zindagi? Epudu okadi bhajana cheyalsinde na ?

noone gives a fcuk about your opinion idiot  - my post is based on facts..i took it as an example and were discussing about the possibility if it can be done by mukku makkede..

bewakoof.. nee mohaniki artham ayithey surprise

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

noone gives a fcuk about your opinion idiot  - my post is based on facts..i took it as an example and were discussing about the possibility if it can be done by mukku makkede..

bewakoof.. nee mohaniki artham ayithey surprise

Facts and figures ani news paper cuttings esi tanninchukune yedhava bewakoof evadaina vunadu ante adi nuvve ra

Harvard lo case study deniki ra proof ? CBN appointed honest officers deniki fa fact ? 

Bewakoof saale...Singareni ki RTC ki compare chesi CBN Bhajana chese third grade bewakoof evadaina vunadu ante adi nuvve ra bewakoof

Facts and figures ani news paper cuttings esi tanninchukune yedhava bewakoof evadaina vunadu ante adi nuvve ra

Harvard lo case study deniki ra proof ? CBN appointed honest officers deniki fa fact ? 

Bewakoof saale...Singareni ki RTC ki compare chesi CBN Bhajana chese third grade bewakoof evadaina vunadu ante adi nuvve ra bewakoof

arey brainless idiot - sakkaga mukkodi guuudddalonundi kallu theesi chudu... i took it as an example.. pagal gaa...

nuvvu peetha munda brain esukoni RTC ni UK rail ni compare chesindi...

3 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

almost 1200 crores loss during 92 to 96 Time.. BIFR declared it as sick and bankrupt - nearly 100 unions were in strike and production ledu due to strike.

CBN appointed clean officials to negotiate and first thing he did was to call unions to meet.

Management and GOvt agreed only financially viable demands.. dani meeda CBN and his team proposed Performance based incentives - This was just an example how to deal with unions and solve the problem with out affecting any of the employees...

Last two lines endi ra bewakoof saale...

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Adhe chethho FCI ni inko chethho nizam sugar factory ni lepalsindhi ha ayyya

On the way bro, CBN appointed honest officers and Harvard case study ki pampichesinam, Harvard lo approval ragane esestham PPT

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

#dengalekamangalarameddi

CBN appointed honest officers, anduke Singareni workout ayindi

KCR did not apoint honest officers and KCR does not know how to deal with unions...

Jai CBN...Jai 23

CBN appointed honest officers, anduke Singareni workout ayindi

KCR did not apoint honest officers and KCR does not know how to deal with unions...

Jai CBN...Jai 23

Asalu mee mokkdiki honesty ki spelling aina telusa vaa