Aadapillalaara meeku johar

Maradalu

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

so shop wisely if you got money to spare...

dont rush for a shiny new launched product, it depreciates more

or dont cheap out on store closing clearance sale , no returns on such shiyt. fight it out with The system to get a refund

Don't you think a customer with enough money will know and decide on their own what they want to buy with their money? All you can do is advertise your product, beyond that, the customer's choice should be respected. 

Just now, Scada said:

If a lock can be opened by many keys then that lock is faulty. But if a key can open multiple locks then that key is called master key 

A key thinks that it can open the lock of any hole it has been inside. But only a lock knows which key can REALLY open the lock. 

2 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Getting an iPill is easier than getting pregnant. Why can't women sleep around? Which dream world do you live in?

It not a question of why or can ...more a question of "do they"? if not why not? yes some do. But i dont think they do as much as men do.

32 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Remember a customer can complain about the product, but a product cannot complain about the customer, that's why there is customer service.

Buying a husband with dowry is like buying a pet with money. Some pets need more attention, just like some husbands need more attention. Some pets are annoying just like some husbands are annoying. But in the end, both pets and husbands have only one job, to provide entertainment to their owner. 

chaaa ..mari pets ni marchinattu husband ni enduku marcharo

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It not a question of why or can ...more a question of "do they"? if not why not? yes some do. But i dont think they do as much as men do.

That's just the assumption you're making in your dream world with nothing to prove your case. 

Just now, BetaCat said:

That's just the assumption you're making in your dream world with nothing to prove your case. 

i think its a reasonable one. whats your assumption ? they sleep around equally ?

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

i think its a reasonable one. whats your assumption ? they sleep around equally ?

I am not assuming anything. I am just saying there is no reason to think that women don't sleep around. 

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

And if a man is succesful most women put up with them as husbands leave alone entertainment he can do what he wants including a second set up.

Hrithik Roshan ne vadi wife odilesindhi MagaMaharaju

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BetaCat said:

Don't you think a customer with enough money will know and decide on their own what they want to buy with their money? All you can do is advertise your product, beyond that, the customer's choice should be respected. 

that almighty  all-knowing, decision-maker customer "penta" lo kaalesthunnadu kaabattey gaa ee lolli anthaa 

do one thing Go VC way or crowd-funding way, find a bakara-pet, invest in grooming him to the needs of the wise customer(you)

then  welcome him to your home, chain him up and then take him on walk or smoke break.