My would be could be an example for youth

Maradalu

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Adu single aa wealthy aa.. gov school lo sadvukunada.. nuvvu single aa.. merru idaru kalisi samajaniki msg aa.. ori denemma bathayo...i think these are side effects of single child with out sibblings

:giggle:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

good. You seem to know the value of a man and husband unlike some other "ladies" here who think they are like amazon packages.

Thanks for your appreciation

1 hour ago, user789 said:

each and every thread you are focusing on money...so ur would be is good and doesn't take dowry and you are shameless who's only worried abt money?

I never worried about money and I am not moneyminded or gold digger. If my parents want they can get much more wealthy person than him throwing some dowry at that dog but I didn't want it and chose this man whom I know and who is self made. I like his personality, personality ante malli physique anukunevu munde nee english antanta maatram

• Haha 1

Just now, Maradalu said:

I never worried about money and I am not moneyminded or gold digger. If my parents want they can get much more wealthy person than him throwing some dowry at that dog but I didn't want it and chose this man whom I know and who is self made. I like his personality, personality ante malli physique anukunevu munde nee english antanta maatram

same caste na ? inthaki vaadiki nee lo nacchindhi yentata? Ee db lo nee mucchatla ?

17 minutes ago, Rshiva said:

kaka antha salary  ravalinte mazaak ah? asalu FAANG companies kaakunda evadaina pay chestada . 

Yes. 

16 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

Antha ela vastadi va 

Be smart