My would be could be an example for youth

Maradalu

3 hours ago, Maradalu said:

My would be comes from a middle class family. He started earning from tutions when he was in school. Studied in Govt. school

Changed to English medium in intermediate. Completed his Btech worked for big marketing firm. Saved money, went for CAT, did 

his MBA, joined MNC. Moved to USA worked hard for 2 years. Worked with startup company and now he is a major share holder.

He didn't ask for dowry in marriage because he knows his worth unlike our AP scrap who demand dowry based on salary. We got

to meet through our common family friend and my life changed.

idi ne story a kada

My would be comes from a middle class family. He started earning from tutions when he was in school. Studied in Govt. school

Changed to English medium in intermediate. Completed his Btech worked for big marketing firm. Saved money, went for CAT, did 

his MBA, joined MNC. Moved to USA worked hard for 2 years. Worked with startup company and now he is a major share holder.

He didn't ask for dowry in marriage because he knows his worth unlike our AP scrap who demand dowry based on salary. We got

inka would be ne kada. husband avtada leka use cheskuni vadilestada chooddam le

Just now, riashli said:

Btw always remember this ' all that glitters is not gold' 

Don't rain on her parade vakkai

Let her gleam in happiness while she/he can

True picture unfolds slow

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Don't rain on her parade vakkai

Let her gleam in happiness while she/he can

True picture unfolds slow

I only want that person to be strong enough to face any situation.. 

23 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Cinema teeyochu antaaav aythey...

Endhi vaaa aunty ni real life lo choosinattey Sava 10ging nuvvu

Real life lo telvad kaani...reel life lo telusu ... Aunty photos soothe ..naakante neechamaina comment pettali anipistadi neeku kooda emantav @Android__Halwa and @idibezwada

good. You seem to know the value of a man and husband unlike some other "ladies" here who think they are like amazon packages.

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

good. You seem to know the value of a man and husband unlike some other "ladies" here who think they are like amazon packages.

Hehe @BetaCat ninney anukuntunnaaa

27 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

20 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Hehe @BetaCat ninney anukuntunnaaa

My man is alright being an Amazon package as long as I make a living for the family and take care of him. 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

My man is alright being an Amazon package as long as I make a living for the family and take care of him. 

150k NonCalifornia salary requirement these days. If in California it is over 220k. 

1 minute ago, BetaCat said:

What's your point?

It is like a voltage rating for the product. Stay at home husband will require that salary for you to buy him on amazon. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It is like a voltage rating for the product. Stay at home husband will require that salary for you to buy him on amazon. 

Ok, my husband is cheap. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

150k NonCalifornia salary requirement these days. If in California it is over 220k. 

kaka antha salary  ravalinte mazaak ah? asalu FAANG companies kaakunda evadaina pay chestada .