Bojja Megay fans- Nenu cheppana disaster ani . See the proof

jeessy_bb

2 minutes ago, no01 said:

Telugu lo Hit kada....flop antarenti.

and hindi, tamil etc lo who will even care of watching telugu freedom fighter movie?.....kattabomman meeda  movie theesthe meeru chusthara? I think Shivaji ganeshan already did...entha mandhi chusaru? telugu lo one of the best patriotic classics lo alluri seetharama raju movie ni ee generation vallu entha mandhi chusaru, chustharu? 

hindi and other languages lo hit avvatam anedi oka dream anthe......this is not bahubali type movie that pan india accepts....and that too a veteran actor movie

Bro antha explanation ichina ekadhu Bul bul fans akada 

• Haha 1

arey Telugu inka avvakunda endi ra idi
konchem apuko@3$%

Hindi+Tamil+Karnataka -- Flop ani meme ok antunte

Telugu above average endi ra

100+ share and still running

Inka everyday 1CR+ share vastundi

13 minutes ago, no01 said:

Telugu lo Hit kada....flop antarenti.

and hindi, tamil etc lo who will even care of watching telugu freedom fighter movie?.....kattabomman meeda  movie theesthe meeru chusthara? I think Shivaji ganeshan already did...entha mandhi chusaru? telugu lo one of the best patriotic classics lo alluri seetharama raju movie ni ee generation vallu entha mandhi chusaru, chustharu? 

hindi and other languages lo hit avvatam anedi oka dream anthe......this is not bahubali type movie that pan india accepts....and that too a veteran actor movie

LoL.1qpulkas ante crying agenda

hit flop are irrelevant to me ... I didnt like the movie... boring undi chala as you can expect everything what happens next. Second half aithe baanalu thupakulu thappa inkem ledu... saaho and baahubali were much better, comparing to them only because of the budget