Bloomington uncles still mainframe

Senatorleonfresco

Nenu Java developer with cloud, my coompany will get interns in summer, they were asking me inka java vadutunara , in college they only learn scala, new age java script frameworks, Luva ,swift languages etc So konni rojulu ayaka valu nee lanti post estadu emo naa lanti vala mida, and the cycle continues

18 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

aa time vachina vallaki opportunities koda very less, lack of information and racism untadi..every stage lo evadiki undevi vaadiki untaayi, those people made money by extreme savings and controlling their urges for luxury things

best salaries in india were around 10k-15k prior to 2002, dont mock them just coz of their age..you have no  f*** ing clue about survival skills

BTW which tech can feed you for 20 yrs, mainframes are still irreplaceable in insurance and finance

+1

Mainframes is old tech but extensively used in insurance companies. IBM vadu recent ga z14 reveal chesadu. Vaadiki profit lekapote why will they spend money on research and newer versions. Most of the data in insurance flows thru mainframes. I think same with finance clients too. 

31 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

Mainframes is old tech but extensively used in insurance companies. IBM vadu recent ga z14 reveal chesadu. Vaadiki profit lekapote why will they spend money on research and newer versions. Most of the data in insurance flows thru mainframes. I think same with finance clients too. 

ma c0mp lo zee 14 vaadutunnam. IMO, MF is still a cash cow for c0mpanies,but sadly c0mp are f0rced to m0ve to Cl0ud due to !nvestors ch0ice, c0mpetet0rs tag as "legacy" tech, m0dernizat!0n, etc.,

22 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

aa time vachina vallaki opportunities koda very less, lack of information and racism untadi..every stage lo evadiki undevi vaadiki untaayi, those people made money by extreme savings and controlling their urges for luxury things

best salaries in india were around 10k-15k prior to 2002, dont mock them just coz of their age..you have no  f*** ing clue about survival skills

BTW which tech can feed you for 20 yrs, mainframes are still irreplaceable in insurance and finance

True ma dagara kuda mainframes vadutharu..company top 5 lo untadhi in financial sector .. dedgalu thamaki thelisindhe thope ane feeling .. mala okadini chusi navatam 

• Upvote 1