How to get divorce from wife if both live in USA

JonSnowUSA

Final ga mom tho discuss chesa.. I never shared about my marriage life with anyone. First time share chesa.. oka 10% cheptene ma mom shock ayindi.. Mari inni rojulu antha bhane vundi ani cheppav kada ani annadi.. So everyday narakam chusava ra ani bhadapadutunte thattukolekapoya? Mom cheppindi don't take decisions if your mind is not stable. Wait cheyu things will be ok otherwise we can plan something different  ani cheppindi. She is just high school graduate but the way she handles me and the situation is commendable. Okkati cheptunna bhayya.. manaku chinnapati nundi kopam vachina, frustrate ayina.. parents paina entha chupinchina they take everything and never utter any word to you.

Greatest gift of human life is parents... Don't loose and ignore them 🙏
Ma mom tho matladina tharuvata heart light ga anipinchindi. I didn't sleep whole night. 

okati cheptunna life partner and inlaws sariga leru anuko.. ni life hell

Will call my family physician today and ask him for any therapy or counselling. DB lo identity vundadu kabatti na feelings share chesukunna otherwise I would have not. I really appreciate your responses and feel like all you guys are my brothers 😥 

Thanks for showing concern on me. Ilantappude indians anna.. mana telugollu anna respect double avutadi. I was in a situation where I can't speak about my problems but thanks to DB.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Final ga mom tho discuss chesa.. I never shared about my marriage life with anyone. First time share chesa.. oka 10% cheptene ma mom shock ayindi.. Mari inni rojulu antha bhane vundi ani cheppav kada ani annadi.. So everyday narakam chusava ra ani bhadapadutunte thattukolekapoya? Mom cheppindi don't take decisions if your mind is not stable. Wait cheyu things will be ok otherwise we can plan something different  ani cheppindi. She is just high school graduate but the way she handles me and the situation is commendable. Okkati cheptunna bhayya.. manaku chinnapati nundi kopam vachina, frustrate ayina.. parents paina entha chupinchina they take everything and never utter any word to you.

Ma mom tho matladina tharuvata heart light ga anipinchindi. I didn't sleep whole night. 

Will call my family physician today and ask him for any therapy or counselling. DB lo identity vundadu kabatti na feelings share chesukunna otherwise I would have not. I really appreciate your responses and feel like all you guys are my brothers 😥 

Thanks for showing concern on me. Ilantappude indians anna.. mana telugollu anna respect double avutadi. I was in a situation where I can't speak about my problems but thanks to DB.

Good luck bro

Ekkado tanani insecure chesavu Ani na feeling.

Divorce tisukune issue kanipinchatledu.

17 hours ago, BetaCat said:

I think what your wife needs is to know that she is your priority when compared to your parents and siblings even if that may not be the case in reality. If you establish that in the beginning of your relationship, this torture will subside. I have seen a very similar case. Your wife is suffering from mild depression due to an inferiority complex. It's upto you if you want to go to therapy together. 

lol. silly reason. His wife is not having some problem to be treated with priority. Obviously, wife will get priority but that doesn't mean he should stop talking to parents...this will continue for the rest of his life...If his post is genuine then he needs to get separated.

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Talk with her and ask her concerns in polite manner and then both of you sit down and talk it out....You compromise on few things only for some time and see if she's changing....do it couple of times for few months and see if that helps.

9 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

India ki shift ayyipo

Appatiki alage unte india lo ne divorce tisuko baa

india lo marriage aithe...akkada teeskuntene better...peddalu kurchunu settle chestharu...ikada risky...

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

nuvvu yento theda gani la unnave 

thbrahmanandam39