How to get divorce from wife if both live in USA

JonSnowUSA

2 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Final ga mom tho discuss chesa.. I never shared about my marriage life with anyone. First time share chesa.. oka 10% cheptene ma mom shock ayindi.. Mari inni rojulu antha bhane vundi ani cheppav kada ani annadi.. So everyday narakam chusava ra ani bhadapadutunte thattukolekapoya? Mom cheppindi don't take decisions if your mind is not stable. Wait cheyu things will be ok otherwise we can plan something different  ani cheppindi. She is just high school graduate but the way she handles me and the situation is commendable. Okkati cheptunna bhayya.. manaku chinnapati nundi kopam vachina, frustrate ayina.. parents paina entha chupinchina they take everything and never utter any word to you.

Greatest gift of human life is parents... Don't loose and ignore them 🙏
Ma mom tho matladina tharuvata heart light ga anipinchindi. I didn't sleep whole night. 

okati cheptunna life partner and inlaws sariga leru anuko.. ni life hell

Will call my family physician today and ask him for any therapy or counselling. DB lo identity vundadu kabatti na feelings share chesukunna otherwise I would have not. I really appreciate your responses and feel like all you guys are my brothers 😥 

Thanks for showing concern on me. Ilantappude indians anna.. mana telugollu anna respect double avutadi. I was in a situation where I can't speak about my problems but thanks to DB.

ali3.gif?1290172649  @k2s  vinnava

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Emo ala ayipoyindi. Edo india lo function lpo thanani ma side relatives pattinchukoledanta.. bhaga ego thanaki.. ma relatives evaru matladaru thanatho.. andaritho edo oka godava eppudu. Nenu chala jolly ga free ga vundevadini.. devudu naku ilanti wife istadu ani expect cheyale.

expecting the unexpected the real part of life.. first getting manipulated emotionally by her..love here but cut here limits are crossed..maintain you EQ but not thinking about the issue in hand

develop a hobby of diverting yourselves when such argument arises,  give her 3 montohs to correct herself...tell her you can support her on every front.. beyond that the same attitude will lead to divorce..

inferiority complex actually leads to such negative behavior, she is not willing to share her best asset with anyone including your parents, why would she evern disrespect you is because she doesn't know how to react other than making you react emotionally

THE DAY YOU STOP TAKING THINK EMOTIONALLY.. THAT DAY WILL START YOU FAMILY REPAIR PROCESS

accor to me divorce is too early, give her few more opportunities, post partum depression can exaggerate few problems that existed before as unnoticed

on comedy note.. divorce ayina maga vaadini ee samajam ela treat chestado teliyada 

3 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Final ga mom tho discuss chesa.. I never shared about my marriage life with anyone. First time share chesa.. oka 10% cheptene ma mom shock ayindi.. Mari inni rojulu antha bhane vundi ani cheppav kada ani annadi.. So everyday narakam chusava ra ani bhadapadutunte thattukolekapoya? Mom cheppindi don't take decisions if your mind is not stable. Wait cheyu things will be ok otherwise we can plan something different  ani cheppindi. She is just high school graduate but the way she handles me and the situation is commendable. Okkati cheptunna bhayya.. manaku chinnapati nundi kopam vachina, frustrate ayina.. parents paina entha chupinchina they take everything and never utter any word to you.

Greatest gift of human life is parents... Don't loose and ignore them 🙏
Ma mom tho matladina tharuvata heart light ga anipinchindi. I didn't sleep whole night. 

okati cheptunna life partner and inlaws sariga leru anuko.. ni life hell

Will call my family physician today and ask him for any therapy or counselling. DB lo identity vundadu kabatti na feelings share chesukunna otherwise I would have not. I really appreciate your responses and feel like all you guys are my brothers 😥 

Thanks for showing concern on me. Ilantappude indians anna.. mana telugollu anna respect double avutadi. I was in a situation where I can't speak about my problems but thanks to DB.

spend more time with the kid, you will develop good stress busting skills

stop looking outside for your self comfort/acceptance.. develop your inner soul as your best friend..dont talk anything to family members when you are emotionally weak

write a diary, sharing or writing you feeling calms you mind, dont keep the diary at home..work lo pettuko locked

Daniel Goleman - Emotional Intelligence book chaduvu..you will be totally different person in your emotional responses to anything outside

18 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Arey ..if you show such weakness even your mother will stop respecting you. Learn to have an aath care attitude. First seperate bedroom. Second cut her off from your life other than minimum needed to work as a family for few months then see if it changes her. Dont make the mistake of praising or showing love especially when she treates with you such contempt. She will have even more contempt for you. finally if it is divorce so be it. but usually most women dont go for divorce they just threaten if they think the threat works.

Truth.

Like everyone is saying go to counseling. It may help. Also considering you just had a baby your wife should be busy with the baby. Also make sure you make her feel loved, help her with the baby and chores. I will tell you one thing it's not the end of the world if you end up in a divorce but try your best to stay together and HAPPY. Considering you have a kid it's in the best interest of the kid to stay together however you both have to be happy. Bhayya all I am saying is try your best you won't get this chance again. Make sure you have done everything to stay together and if she still doesn't change end it. No one deserves to live like that. Also sometimes you may not see your mistakes, talk to your friends who are involved and know both of you. They may shed some light.

• Upvote 1

Very simple problem ni complicate cheskutunavu

I would suggest dont involve parents, siblings in marriage problems. Tarvata me wife vaalani  enemys laga chustadhi  and same your parents and siblings,it complicates the relationship

Wife and husband share entire life with each others , almost all girls want there husband to tell them your my first priority.

If you think your parents are first priority , just me wife ki cheppu  your my first priority but as a son do whatever you want to do to your parents.cheppadaniki matram wife ki cheppy your my first priority , she wll be happy

Usually you have to keep your wife's  thoughts busy .

Take things in your hand, nuvu strong unte evadu em peekaledu. Game antha ne control lo undali, nuvu aadinattu aadali

talk to you wifes dad , neeku edanna frustration unna lekapoyina tittu, edo okati untadhi man sampradhyam follow avaledu , pandaga ki gift pettaledu, your waste fellow ani, edo okati , talking money from daughter anedhi self respect unna valaki baga kuchukutadhi ey dialogue

vaala dad support ga edo ninu antadu, nuvu adhi pattuko

me wife ki cheppu me vaalu nannu tittaru, nenu ante ishtam ledu ,

do the same thing with your wifes siblings,  vaalu ninnu edo tidtharu

tell your wife me vaalu nannu tittaru ani, me wife valaki neeku compromise cheyanike try chestadi, nuvu asalu oppukoku, nuvu matladaku vallatho , basic ga your wife will think abt your relationship with your in laws and her siblings, ne vaala gurinchi think cheyanike time undadhu....

Basically  any women accepts her husband but not husbands family, idhi chala simple matter...tarvata me wife ki artham avuthadi if she is good with your family, you will be good with your wifes family.

Extra marital affairs ilantivi unte divorce ki vellalli man, not simple things which can be solved by simple startegies...