#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

In my whattsapp group they are saying another dem candidate is ready to block. So Sen lee is just doing timepass with UC. 

Ivi naa words kavu maa group la post lu. 

Eppudu ninnu IV cults oka range lo aadukuntaru. Anyway IV ki donate  chesava leda ? 

12 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Bill hearing ki ready avutundochhhh. Year end ki voting ki povachu... some good news here!!!!!!!#$<

Elections mundu ilanti bills discussion ki pettatam kashtam. 

Team, I continue to be amazed and inspired with our group’s resilience.  Let’s take a good break over this weekend, recharge our batteries with whatever works for us and start Monday with the same enthusiasm.

:giggle:

During the weekend, spend your time finding friends and acquaintances in Illinois. And spend some time in educating women in your circle. There is no freedom and liberty to tens of thousands of women and Senator Durbin is adding more widows and ageing kids to the Catastrophic conditions. I cannot use bad words on this public platform but my mouth is full of curses and my heart full of bad wishes for anyone who tries to derail our bill or anyone who works against basic human dignity of not been indentured.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Repo said:

During the weekend, spend your time finding friends and acquaintances in Illinois. And spend some time in educating women in your circle. There is no freedom and liberty to tens of thousands of women and Senator Durbin is adding more widows and ageing kids to the Catastrophic conditions. I cannot use bad words on this public platform but my mouth is full of curses and my heart full of bad wishes for anyone who tries to derail our bill or anyone who works against basic human dignity of not been indentured.

those opposing are clearly morons who have no clue about their future in america, they came here so easily on F1 most likely after 2014 when every chewthiya who was fit for nothing in india came here on F1, they dont see beyond 1 yr in their life and they are here commenting on GC line

56 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

emina chance unda bill pass avadaniki ee year @Sucker any inside info ee tweet chusa twitter lo idi chusaka enduko hope malli pass avutademo ani

Indulo Durbin tho deal kudirandani ekkada undi?

2 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

those opposing are clearly morons who have no clue about their future in america, they came here so easily on F1 most likely after 2014 when every chewthiya who was fit for nothing in india came here on F1, they dont see beyond 1 yr in their life and they are here commenting on GC line

Lol. What’s so special about 2014? Did you do some kind of reSearch on quality of candidates for every year and 2014 peaked? Or Is it because you got your 140 approved in 2014? Whatever the case, when you fight, fight for every Indian. Not based on how you judge the fellow Indian. Like you said post-2014 F1s are morons, others might say  post-2010 F1s are morons too. 
fight for everyone or don’t fight at all. By pointing some of Indians as morons, we are just degrading every Indian. By doing that we are shooting ourselves in the foot. No need to do that. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Nuvvu kuda velli malli F1 meeda ra po appudu telusthadi F1 vadi kashtalu. Easy anta. Easy ga lottery visa lo vachinollu IELTS , GRE lu chadivi Visa interview ki attend ayyi Visa vachaka Fee kosam nana sanka naki adi ayyaka OPT card kosam Job kosam H1 uncles Chethilo 10ngulu thintu enno interview lu reject ayyi edo okati thechukoni sare h1 try chedham ante adi raka malla Chhhh Fff Ttt join avvaleka appulatho Inida poleka pellillu cheskoleka life ne oka question mark la vunnollu easy ga vachinattu lottery lo company vadu pampisthe sare le 6 years lo dunnesi 1 Rupee investment lekunta US vachinodu thinnadi arakka  Indian style lo protest love day antu oka senator ni racist anatam chala kashtam le. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, aatadista said:

Lol. What’s so special about 2014? Did you do some kind of reSearch on quality of candidates for every year and 2014 peaked? Or Is it because you got your 140 approved in 2014? Whatever the case, when you fight, fight for every Indian. Not based on how you judge the fellow Indian. Like you said post-2014 F1s are morons, others might say  post-2010 F1s are morons too. 
fight for everyone or don’t fight at all. By pointing some of Indians as morons, we are just degrading every Indian. By doing that we are shooting ourselves in the foot. No need to do that. 

my response is to those who are opposing this act being indians.. i think you didn't get the context.. our fellow indians are worried about 1 yr extensions and labelling those waiting over a decade as uncles .. such level of stupidity didnt exist before, i just gave a arbitrary year.. dont be too serious. i mean junk did come here without hard work..this doesn't mean everyone as junk