#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

My wife was there, but she missed this Durbin lovefest, shame on IIF for allowing this to happen. Shame.

Don’t they realize they are fighting for their lives?

So edi ra matter. Enkoka group ready aithundi Damala aunty leadership lo. So Mana IV batch ki competition. Mundu meeru meeru decide  cheskoni vaatalu veskoni randi.  

If Durbin ends up killing the bill it will be because of those IIF people who shouted “we love Durbin”.

I am very upset at this, I stayed at home with our children so my wife and her friend could go there and show Durbin that we were families he was hurting and those IIF people yell about their love to Durbin.

Serious class from IV clown Kapoor

There is a method to this, and if you simply apply some common sense it is not very complicated. The goal of any civil non-violent protest or resistance is to provoke a response. And you cannot achieve that goal by saying "we love durbin". In the public space, to resolve any discourse you must be direct and respectful. Even when you say that Durbin is racist and hates Indian immigrants, we can communicate this in a respectful but firm manner. There is no room for patronizing language as "we love durbin". That does not work in the public space when engaged in civil non-violent protest

Oh Durbin was very uncomfortable, so that did not end that bad. Durbin left from there squealing, clearly he was not comfortable. But we did not make the best use of the opportunity because they won't listen to common sense

Yes. Durbin can play that 30 second clip of 4 idiots saying they love him and convince other Democrats that his strategy of blocking S386 is working.

I have been calling Durbin’s office 5 times a day and these idiots have undone all the work my family has done.

From some guy

Guys, appreciate the effort! Stop finding fault without a correction note.

You didn’t, someone did it. No matter how good or bad!

I feel thankful to everyone!

Response from Indian Cowboy :

You still don’t get it, do you? Those people shouting “we love Durbin” might have killed the bill.

Response from IV comedy ring leader

It would have been better if they stayed home then do this.

reply to IV clowns:

Seriously do you feel so.. then if your opponent do the same . What would be your call?

I like this guy in this group. Of course vadu Iranian ani block chestharu :giggle:

This incident event has taken us back for sure. We got to make up with our calls tomorrow am and embarrass this office for their bias. Requesting women here to please step up as you have more power than most men...

Start cheyyandi ra enka calls 

@Repo 24hrs Ikkada vundi forum lo keyboard warrior la vunnav basically Niku pani pata Ledu anukunta. Desis ki unity lekapovdam valla brits came and ruled us and neelanti chutiya gallu support vishayam leka poyina opposing chala vundi.. Niku munde cheppa if u can support do it if not just F off .

vuntaru neelanti chutiya vallau ekkadina 

mall the best being an @$$0

Talking of groups, there is a Desi Cult in a large company. It took them five years to stop chasing Dependents Visa exemption. It took them so much time to stop working on more green cards for PhDs and Doctors. They discuss the bill but will Never thank or acknowledge Immigration Voice. Many of them wont join the IV Telegram group and they wrongly think they are God and know more about Congress than Pelosi. When IV created the fundraiser, one email asked people not to contribute but they promoted the GoFundMe for the widow. I mean that is stupid state of denial. This group of Desis are not properly informed and their only job is to oppose IV. And by doing so, they hurt you, your family and the cause of Fairness.

Just now, libraguy86 said:

@Repo 24hrs Ikkada vundi forum lo keyboard warrior la vunnav basically Niku pani pata Ledu anukunta. Desis ki unity lekapovdam valla brits came and ruled us and neelanti chutiya gallu support vishayam leka poyina opposing chala vundi.. Niku munde cheppa if u can support do it if not just F off .

Arey nenu 24 hours ekkade vunta. Nenu evarni oppose chesthunnano thelisuko 1st. 1st nuvvu velli IV vadiki daanam chesi ra po. Tarvatha discuss chedham. Nuvvu GC backlog aithe monna a kapoor gadu Sen name cheppi backlog wives ni sanja lu annadu mundu velli eppudu ekkada sen a words use chesado leka veedi creativity na clarity thechuko.If you are in that category I am sorry for your wife. She got a bad husband.

The Indian guy speaking loudly to Durbin's ear is making all nonsensical points; that's only going to give Durbin more assurance that what he is doing is correct. Our folks are idiots and not trained, that's causing more harm and washing away all the efforts put by so many people who are diligently making calls and defeating staffers on the call. So frustrating to see this!

:giggle:

10 minutes ago, libraguy86 said:

By the way Brits mana India okkate rule  cheyyaledu. Manaki history enduku le kani mundu me entlo aadavallani boothulu annavadi sanka lick cheyatam aapu nuvvu.