#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

Friend FTE -- applied for extension on apr 8th(usics received docs)..received approval April 30th.

no premium processing. took 3 weeks to receive decision

11 minutes ago, Repo said:

Durbin Pani ayipoyindi. Edo TV ads anta. Enka Durbin Senate seat kuda gelavaledu eppudu hold theeyakapothe. 

Durbin uncle Malli gelavali ante don't play with IV uncle's. They will make you cry for sure. Hold theeseyyi repubs chusukuntaru e bill gurinchi. 

$s@d emto villu. anta direct ga senator meda attack chesthunnaru. They can call him out for stopping a bill( which will help many families ) but calling him names is not good at all. 

6 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Eee recession/corona time lo ee GC bill goal enti ra, G Meeda thatharu frustrated job loss people. 

80% people dont even know about this bill. My white colleagues always wonder why they are not giving green cards to Indians when they are giving million green cards to grand father and grand mothers every year. Not all white people are racist. They have some sympathy on Indian back logged people. maa company loa nenu 14 years nunchi chesthunnaa and all my colleages make fun of (with positive attitude) my H1b extn and green card issues. 

Only in this db, we have edupu gottollu and banisalu...We are contributing to their economy and we deserve some respect and dignity. At least aged out kids gurinchi ayyina konchem feel avvandi. Mari banisalla bathakandi. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, chicchara said:

Friend FTE -- applied for extension on apr 8th(usics received docs)..received approval April 30th.

no premium processing. took 3 weeks to receive decision

which center?

5 minutes ago, dal123 said:

80% people dont even know about this bill. My white colleagues always wonder why they are not giving green cards to Indians when they are giving million green cards to grand father and grand mothers every year. Not all white people are racist. They have some sympathy on Indian back logged people. maa company loa nenu 14 years nunchi chesthunnaa and all my colleages make fun of (with positive attitude) my H1b extn and green card issues. 

Only in this db, we have edupu gottollu and banisalu...We are contributing to their economy and we deserve some respect and dignity. At least aged out kids gurinchi ayyina konchem feel avvandi. Mari banisalla bathakandi. 

What is your PD ?

42 minutes ago, Repo said:

Here's a snapshot of today's ad schedule. This is being run in DC market as we would like the policy makers to know about this. We are also working on getting the ads in similar way in various other locations.

MSNBC, Wed June 10, 2020 10:10 EST
HALLMARK, Wed June 10, 2020 12:15 EST
MSNBC, Wed June 10, 2020 14:29 EST
HALLMARK, Wed June 10, 2020 20:15 EST

Hallmark enduku dandaga

4 minutes ago, Repo said:

@snoww @Jilchika @Tellugodu 

Special tag @Iriswest

Another scenario:

Jeff and Collins won’t be in senate. trump does not support Jeff and he in neutral so far in GA seat.

Trump wins: m Lee will have support of Kushner to pass it in separate bill or part of another bill.

Biden wins: kamalamma VP she is main sponsor of s386 so it will be even easier to convince durbin.

of course it will depend on other things like economy at that time, if eb2/3inidia gets good spill over from FB then IV may not get enough donations to make the push again.

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Intha nasty tweet ettindi endi @Repo bro

Personal abuse chesaru bro DM lo. Duck ( You know what I mean ) pics kuda pampincharu like come and suck ani. She shared her chats in various groups anduke antha kopam.

1 minute ago, nightkalalu said:

Another scenario:

Jeff and Collins won’t be in senate. trump does not support Jeff and he in neutral so far in GA seat.

Trump wins: m Lee will have support of Kushner to pass it in separate bill or part of another bill.

Biden wins: kamalamma VP she is main sponsor of s386 so it will be even easier to convince durbin.

of course it will depend on other things like economy at that time, if eb2/3inidia gets good spill over from FB then IV may not get enough donations to make the push again.

Anduke ga begging start chesaru 100K kavali every month ani.

2 minutes ago, Repo said:

Anduke ga begging start chesaru 100K kavali every month ani.

Denamma inta bad time lo kuda eellaki inka money istunna ra desilu ante le lekunte how can they buy spots for ads on tv