#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

not true, visas should not be wasted unless law changes, lawsuit is imminent in both cases, who gets to be pissed off first is the question

2020 EB visa unused will go to family and FB unused will come to EB, mandatory leka pote do you think they will ever do this after 2016, they have been doing this as it is in law not to waste visas

if it is law , Then where did unused Green cards numbers for doctors green cards bill came from ? No one filed law suit in last 30 years ?

The Healthcare Workforce Resilience Act would allow the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to “recapture” up to 40,000 immigrant visas (or green cards) that were available, but unused, between 1992 and 2020.

25 minutes ago, mettastar said:

GC lu raavu ani cheppandayya ma @snoww vunxle koncham prashanthamga padukuntadu

Don't open this thread and and follow IV Facebook page if you want to see only one side of the argument vuncle. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Don't open this thread and and follow IV Facebook page if you want to see only one side of the argument vuncle. 

You are soo sensible uncle @snoww. Ante US tech workers chesi fight lo kuda kontha varaku nayam undi anni kada nuvu chepedi??

15 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

You are soo sensible uncle @snoww. Ante US tech workers chesi fight lo kuda kontha varaku nayam undi anni kada nuvu chepedi??

I don't take any side. I just question validity of the predictions made here if I have doubts and want to get answers from experts. 

50 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

Murthy is an idiot who wants people to stay on h1b forever so they business model can continue 

It was not told by murthy. 

Charles Oppenheim, the U.S. Department of State (DOS) Chief of the Visa Control and Reporting Division, provides visa bulletin explanations and predictions. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mr. Oppenheim is currently working from home, and therefore is unable to access certain government databases. This has hampered his ability to make updated projections. Nevertheless, he has provided a bit of insight following the release of the June 2020 Visa Bulletin.

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

I don't take any side. I just question validity of the predictions made here and want to get answers from more experts. 

Ee DB lo expert evaru unnaru vaya. Maa @Sucker gadu, @Repo bro lanti time pass  batanilu thappa.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, snoww said:

if it is law , Then where did unused Green cards numbers for doctors green cards bill came from ? No one filed law suit in last 30 years ?

The Healthcare Workforce Resilience Act would allow the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to “recapture” up to 40,000 immigrant visas (or green cards) that were available, but unused, between 1992 and 2020.

I am not denying the fact that spill over happens. I know spill over is the reason why employment based dates moved faster in the past.

but I also read contradictory news that some GC numbers went wasted and unused in the past too. So not really sure what is the standard here. 

On 6/11/2020 at 1:05 PM, snoww said:

IV vaadu 100k cost ads every month esthey help ayyedi thatha ke. 

Election year lo em anukoni ee ads veddam anukuntunnaro ee vuncles. Intha high employment rate time lo do they think Americans will support immigrants. Lol. 

Skip

Every month 100K kaavali antadu lobbying ki. Adi normal. First day 20K kodtharu. Final ga 60-70 daggara aagutharu. Every time chusede adi. Lobbying cheyyandi ante senator racist Ani prove chestharu anta ? Evariki useful ? Sare meeru prove chesaru okay antha chesaka senator meeku help chesthada ? Deep blue state ki velli Senate ni vodistham adi kuda racist Ani cheppi adi kuda vote right Leni evariki idea Leni S386 bill gurinchi ? Simple ga Senator team vachi GC will go to only one country witch company amendment ki oppukotledu ante evadu matladadu. Thing is he is not caring them. But they are thinking he is in pressure and chuchu posukuntunnadu IV ni chusi Ani. I believe they will use AD money for personal reasons ? I don't have any idea how they are spending these donations. Every month 50K minimum. Barely I can see senator ni attack cheyyatam evaraina questions vesthe behind the scenes work merku ardam kadu Congress ante slow process we should be very patient antam. 

Now reality : AILA is main villain for this bill. 

IV kante AILA powerful and they can bring another senator into picture. 1st akkada settle cheyyaleka donation names tho new EO la name tho north gaallu bbaaga dabbulu gunjithunnaru. Manollu kuda month ki $100 ne kada Ani donating but never questioned like slaves. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Repo said:

Every month 100K kaavali antadu lobbying ki. Adi normal. First day 20K kodtharu. Final ga 60-70 daggara aagutharu. Every time chusede adi. Lobbying cheyyandi ante senator racist Ani prove chestharu anta ? Evariki useful ? Sare meeru prove chesaru okay antha chesaka senator meeku help chesthada ? Deep blue state ki velli Senate ni vodistham adi kuda racist Ani cheppi adi kuda vote right Leni evariki idea Leni S386 bill gurinchi ? Simple ga Senator team vachi GC will go to only one country witch company amendment ki oppukotledu ante evadu matladadu. Thing is he is not caring them. But they are thinking he is in pressure and chuchu posukuntunnadu IV ni chusi Ani. I believe they will use AD money for personal reasons ? I don't have any idea how they are spending these donations. Every month 50K minimum. Barely I can see senator ni attack cheyyatam evaraina questions vesthe behind the scenes work merku ardam kadu Congress ante slow process we should be very patient antam. 

Now reality : AILA is main villain for this bill. 

IV kante AILA powerful and they can bring another senator into picture. 1st akkada settle cheyyaleka donation names tho new EO la name tho north gaallu bbaaga dabbulu gunjithunnaru. Manollu kuda month ki $100 ne kada Ani donating but never questioned like slaves. 

Sarah aunty chepindi kada @Repo uncle, ee bill dead ani , why we are again discussing it here and wasting our precious weekend time ? IV entha ginchukuna edi kadu eppudu. Don’t know why this poor batta and potta uncle can’t realize that IV guys just looting their money ani. They are more likely crypto ICO guys type (show you the dream and elope with money). Sense unnodu evarina maku population prakaram % increase cheyadi ani aduguthadu, anni maku kavali ante ROW G pina thantharu.

35 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

LLT for @Repo . nee posts leka dull ga undi uncle nee thread.  any new updates?

Intha delay sesthunnaru antey H4EAD revoke and GC ban bills laa last ki thus manipistharu ani naa guess.