#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

On 6/10/2020 at 10:56 AM, dal123 said:

80% people dont even know about this bill. My white colleagues always wonder why they are not giving green cards to Indians when they are giving million green cards to grand father and grand mothers every year. Not all white people are racist. They have some sympathy on Indian back logged people. maa company loa nenu 14 years nunchi chesthunnaa and all my colleages make fun of (with positive attitude) my H1b extn and green card issues. 

Only in this db, we have edupu gottollu and banisalu...We are contributing to their economy and we deserve some respect and dignity. At least aged out kids gurinchi ayyina konchem feel avvandi. Mari banisalla bathakandi. 

true, most of the white when they know about wait times and nomadic status feel empathetic for sure, OPT edavalu edavadam tappa they have no clue what it means to patiently wait.. they can hardly wait for few years and run off with Credit card debt when thye dont get a job in 4 months, sorry i dont mean to generalize but this is fact

all those folks who are waiting in line for GC are seeing a recession 2nd time in their life

instead of fighting for common cause, some OPT idiots make fun as uncles batta potta etc, one who lives in stress for 10 yrs will automatically get batta potta.. same thing will happen to you if you depend on your own hard work than stealing

1 hour ago, nightkalalu said:

Another scenario:

Jeff and Collins won’t be in senate. trump does not support Jeff and he in neutral so far in GA seat.

Trump wins: m Lee will have support of Kushner to pass it in separate bill or part of another bill.

Biden wins: kamalamma VP she is main sponsor of s386 so it will be even easier to convince durbin.

of course it will depend on other things like economy at that time, if eb2/3inidia gets good spill over from FB then IV may not get enough donations to make the push again.

FB spillover to EBI is imminent,2010-12 PD's will be cleared for sure, 2013 and beyond can take the place of batta potta uncles for the next 30...40..50 yrs.. you may say i will leave US...L Lassan ani..fact is no one leaves US.. unless thrown out

On 6/4/2020 at 7:10 PM, Prince_Fan said:

maa frnd okadu senate lo working as some consultant...

according to him, next week EO ravocchu anta...H1s outside USA impact avtharu ani confirmed my frnd...let's see what happens

EO WH ninchi vastadi.. senate will have no say on this, mee friend gaadu Poompuhar chestunnadu ninnu

9 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

FB spillover to EBI is imminent,2010-12 PD's will be cleared for sure, 2013 and beyond can take the place of batta potta uncles for the next 30...40..50 yrs.. you may say i will leave US...L Lassan ani..fact is no one leaves US.. unless thrown out

From what I read it is not mandatory that they have to apply spill over those unused numbers. It is up to them to decide if they want to. 

They even said many of 2020 GC numbers will also go waste this year since they don't have resources to process applications. 

18 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

true, most of the white when they know about wait times and nomadic status feel empathetic for sure, OPT edavalu edavadam tappa they have no clue what it means to patiently wait.. they can hardly wait for few years and run off with Credit card debt when thye dont get a job in 4 months, sorry i dont mean to generalize but this is fact

all those folks who are waiting in line for GC are seeing a recession 2nd time in their life

instead of fighting for common cause, some OPT idiots make fun as uncles batta potta etc, one who lives in stress for 10 yrs will automatically get batta potta.. same thing will happen to you if you depend on your own hard work than stealing

Stress related to Work aa uncle , leka stress for extensions/amendments??

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

True FB spillover pakka

59 minutes ago, snoww said:

From what I read it is not mandatory that they have to apply spill over those unused numbers. It is up to them to decide if they want to. 

They even said many of 2020 GC numbers will also go waste this year since they don't have resources to process applications. 

According to the rule FB numbers are applied to Eb look at previous year and years before that it is applied all the time

1 hour ago, nightkalalu said:

According to the rule FB numbers are applied to Eb look at previous year and years before that it is applied all the time

I am not expert in this spill over topic. So won't say I am 100% sure.  

but few people who have lot of knowledge about this said it is not guaranteed always. 

9 hours ago, snoww said:

not true, visas should not be wasted unless law changes, lawsuit is imminent in both cases, who gets to be pissed off first is the question

2020 EB visa unused will go to family and FB unused will come to EB, mandatory leka pote do you think they will ever do this after 2016, they have been doing this as it is in law not to waste visas

8 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Stress related to Work aa uncle , leka stress for extensions/amendments??

why not both.. ultimately stress is coming from 2 sides for sure

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

not true, visas should not be wasted unless law changes, lawsuit is imminent in both cases, who gets to be pissed off first is the question

2020 EB visa unused will go to family and FB unused will come to EB, mandatory leka pote do you think they will ever do this after 2016, they have been doing this as it is in law not to waste visas

This is what was written in murthy 

FY20 Limit May Not Be Reached

The vast majority of family-based cases are filing for consular processing, and due to the closure of consulates across the globe, very few of these immigrant visa numbers are being used. Employment-based visa numbers are faring better, as most are processed from within the United States, and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) continues to adjudicate I-485 adjustment of status applications. Still, the USCIS has a limited capacity to process these applications, meaning there is a risk that some immigrant visa numbers for fiscal year 2020 (FY20), which ends on September 30, 2020, will go unused. Once the new fiscal year begins, any remaining FY20 visa numbers will be lost.

16 minutes ago, snoww said:

This is what was written in murthy 

FY20 Limit May Not Be Reached

The vast majority of family-based cases are filing for consular processing, and due to the closure of consulates across the globe, very few of these immigrant visa numbers are being used. Employment-based visa numbers are faring better, as most are processed from within the United States, and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) continues to adjudicate I-485 adjustment of status applications. Still, the USCIS has a limited capacity to process these applications, meaning there is a risk that some immigrant visa numbers for fiscal year 2020 (FY20), which ends on September 30, 2020, will go unused. Once the new fiscal year begins, any remaining FY20 visa numbers will be lost.

Murthy is an idiot who wants people to stay on h1b forever so they business model can continue