#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

This will be a great opportunity for IL folks to meet with Aman Kapoor and the state IV team. Please let your backlogged friends know about this event. Share the event.

Edem worship ra uncles :giggle:

25 minutes ago, Repo said:

This will be a great opportunity for IL folks to meet with Aman Kapoor and the state IV team. Please let your backlogged friends know about this event. Share the event.

Edem worship ra uncles :giggle:

Bruce Lee vuncle em Ina sesada ivvala 

On 11/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, Sucker said:

Every Thursday UC vundi annaru ee week vunda ? Meeru comedy ga annara is it real sCo_^YDurbin vuncle okkade oppose aa inka yevaraina vunnara...... Konchem light veyyandi. Last 1 month nundi follow avvatam ledu. 

peddaga em cheange avva ledu last month nunchi...

Someone shared this outstanding conversation with staffer today.

Myself- How are you doing today?I have called several times asking for S386. Could you tell us Senator's plan on S386?

Staff - Senator thinks adding more green cards is the correct solution and so he initiated S2603.

Myself: Sir, I want only S386 and All indians in this backlog want only S386 today.
        We dont want S2603. Why does Senator not give what we want and why is he pushing 2603 down our throat?

Staff: Senator thinks other countries will not get green cards.

Myself : Why are you telling me about green cards?
         The topic is ending discrimination. Please talk about discrimination.
         Sir Do you understand what Discrimination is? and Why Discrimnation affects us?

Staff: I can take your message to the Senator.

Myself : You can take a proper message only if you understand I am asking.
         So do you understand that there is a discrimination going on?

Staff : Yes, We understand that and senator also understands that.

Myself : Why are you not stopping ongoing discrimination then? Is it not law makers duty to get rid of discrimination from society.

Staff : I can take your message.

Myself : If you stand in a queue of 200 people and you are first in line, Dont you feel bad if someone outside of the queue is served first?

Staff : We understand that.

Myself : I know you understand only that much. But If I were standing in that queue in your place for not long, like an hour, to be nice, I may allow
that guy to go ahead and be served. So I should allow the other person to go ahead. He should take my permission to jump ahead of me.

Now Imagine you are standing for 15 years in that queue and some one who never stood in that line goes ahead and takes his green card. 

Staff : I can take a message as we are long on this call.

Myself: Sir, Can you respect my question and answer me? How would you feel

Staff : Senator and we all understand it.

Myself : I presume you feel bad, and Senator should feel bad as well. But bad is not enough.
         Feeling bad is not enough because the broken system is making a fool of us to stand in this line for 15 years.
         This broken system is allowing a newcomer to get his green card easily.

Staff : I will convey this message.

Myself : No let us talk about your increasing green cards. 
Why do you want to increase green cards for that person who is jumping my queue already by 15 years? What justice is that?
Do you agree with that? I am asking your opinion. Do you agree giving more green cards to the people already jumping the queue is unfair?

Staff : My opinion does not matter. I can only take a message.

Myself: Do you understand now that people are jumping the queue unfairly today? and everyday and 
Why does Senator say he doesnt care? He is a law maker? 
Why should he not care? Wy cant he put a stop to this ongoing crime under his own nose?

Staff : I will take this message as we are getting hundreds of calls. 

Okay, Thank you, I will follow up again.