#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

55 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

Tellugodu     43

Tellugodu

copied from trackit 
The main details of the deal have leaked: 

1- Allocation of GCs will continue according to country caps till Oct 1st, 2020 (i.e, FY2020) 
2- Transition rule is the same: 15%, 10%, 10% for RoW for the first three years. (2021-2023) 
3- no-harm provision applies to people who got i140 approved prior to the ENACTMENT DATE (the date the president signs it) 
4- people whose i140 gets approved after the enactment date are not protected but they can file for i485 as normal if their PD is current till Oct 1st, 2021. If they can't get GC before the effective date they will go through the transition period 
5- people who are approved after i140 after Oct 1st, 2020 can have EARLY FILING for i485 
they will get a combo EAD/AP card. they will be able to work and travel until their PD becomes current. The validity of EAD is 3 years. 
6- if i140 is not approved after 270 days the applicantwill also be able to have early filing. 
7- The EAD will be given to the primary applicant. For the dependents, they get it only if their current non-immigrant visa allows getting EAD or allowing working. 
8- for 9 years you will have 5.7% for GCs reserved for ROWs for dependents and people outside the US. 
9- at least 4,400 GCs are for jobs with labor shortage (limited to EB3) 

Yekkada parrukosthunnav baa ivanni. @Repo gadu forward chesthunda neeku ? 

58 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

Tellugodu     43

Tellugodu

copied from trackit 
The main details of the deal have leaked: 

1- Allocation of GCs will continue according to country caps till Oct 1st, 2020 (i.e, FY2020) 
2- Transition rule is the same: 15%, 10%, 10% for RoW for the first three years. (2021-2023) 
3- no-harm provision applies to people who got i140 approved prior to the ENACTMENT DATE (the date the president signs it) 
4- people whose i140 gets approved after the enactment date are not protected but they can file for i485 as normal if their PD is current till Oct 1st, 2021. If they can't get GC before the effective date they will go through the transition period 
5- people who are approved after i140 after Oct 1st, 2020 can have EARLY FILING for i485 
they will get a combo EAD/AP card. they will be able to work and travel until their PD becomes current. The validity of EAD is 3 years. 
6- if i140 is not approved after 270 days the applicantwill also be able to have early filing. 
7- The EAD will be given to the primary applicant. For the dependents, they get it only if their current non-immigrant visa allows getting EAD or allowing working. 
8- for 9 years you will have 5.7% for GCs reserved for ROWs for dependents and people outside the US. 
9- at least 4,400 GCs are for jobs with labor shortage (limited to EB3) 

venky3.gif?1290195105

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Itla 50:50 ante ikkada vunna 80% ki GC raadu ga vayya. 

ade kada durbin goal. 

Just now, Deadp0ol2 said:

ade kada durbin goal. 

Vorayya backlog lo vundi vadiki daily calls chesthunna batch motham witch batch ne ra ayya. @Jilchika proofs tho saha pettadu ga aa batch history lu. Fafam ra vuncles andariki bokka petti students ki help chestha ante mundu vuncles ne bill pass avvanivvaru. Jai balayya. Idi ayyye story kadu le kani **** yeskoni yevadi pani vadu chuskondi vaa. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Neeku citizenship vacchindhi ga kaiku re tension?

Naah baa. Nakosam kadu aged out kids kosam naa poratam. Andulo naa brother and sis fillalu kuda vunnaru baa. Jamana lo vacharu US ki. Vallankante munde nenu GC ante nake konchem ala vundi anuko fillalni chusthe. 

9 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Itla 50:50 ante ikkada vunna 80% ki GC raadu ga vayya. 

asalu aa clause endho chadivinava brother .. its mainly blocking WITCH and anyway vallaki kotha H1 lu ekuva emi ravatledu .. that's actually good .. inthakamundhu laaga 80% H1 quota WITCH tho fill cheyakunda untaru .. consultancy company laki problem undadhu .. sister companies pettukuntaru 

"will bar 50:50 companies (those with 50 employees and more in the US or with 50 per cent of staff on H-1B work visas) from bringing in more employees on H-1B into the US. "