#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

Just now, snoww said:

Bruce Lee vuncle seppe vuntaadu sure gaa

Leka pothe intha fire enduku avuthadu. 

Enduku fire avadam adi good deal andariki eads desis ki gc inkem kavali vaniki. At least burbin increase gcs nundi ikkadiki digi vachhadu lee adi kuda convince chetakekapote vani party ni  inka burbin ki em vastadi hold pettinanduku. Hold teeyalante burbin edo oka biscuit ivvali ade eads for row and all others.

39 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

Enduku fire avadam adi good deal andariki eads desis ki gc inkem kavali vaniki. At least burbin increase gcs nundi ikkadiki digi vachhadu lee adi kuda convince chetakekapote vani party ni  inka burbin ki em vastadi hold pettinanduku. Hold teeyalante burbin edo oka biscuit ivvali ade eads for row and all others.

RoW ki ead’s enduku vaa, valaki Apply chesina two years lo GC vastadi. Durbin thatha plan super. Eepudu lee gadu em pikthado chudale.

It is reported by Breitbart that Senator from South Dakota, Mike Rounds would likely object the Unanimous Consent of S386 planned for the week of Dec 16th. The reason being it will impact dairy farmers to give green cards for long serving dairy workers. They have posted a letter as well that tells the concerns. We would not know until the bill comes to floor, if they really would object. Y

47 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

It is reported by Breitbart that Senator from South Dakota, Mike Rounds would likely object the Unanimous Consent of S386 planned for the week of Dec 16th. The reason being it will impact dairy farmers to give green cards for long serving dairy workers. They have posted a letter as well that tells the concerns. We would not know until the bill comes to floor, if they really would object. Y

First Bruce Lee vuncle voting ki pettali gaa. Ade pedda doubt. 

copied from trackit 
The main details of the deal have leaked: 

1- Allocation of GCs will continue according to country caps till Oct 1st, 2020 (i.e, FY2020) 
2- Transition rule is the same: 15%, 10%, 10% for RoW for the first three years. (2021-2023) 
3- no-harm provision applies to people who got i140 approved prior to the ENACTMENT DATE (the date the president signs it) 
4- people whose i140 gets approved after the enactment date are not protected but they can file for i485 as normal if their PD is current till Oct 1st, 2021. If they can't get GC before the effective date they will go through the transition period 
5- people who are approved after i140 after Oct 1st, 2020 can have EARLY FILING for i485 
they will get a combo EAD/AP card. they will be able to work and travel until their PD becomes current. The validity of EAD is 3 years. 
6- if i140 is not approved after 270 days the applicant will also be able to have early filing. 
7- The EAD will be given to the primary applicant. For the dependents, they get it only if their current non-immigrant visa allows getting EAD or allowing working. 
8- for 9 years you will have 5.7% for GCs reserved for ROWs for dependents and people outside the US. 
9- at least 4,400 GCs are for jobs with labor shortage (limited to EB3)