#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Every year net 0 additions anukunta tatha goal.

85000 H-1Bs lo oka 25000 deny chestunnaru.

Aa tarvatha every year oka 25% renewals deny chestunnaru 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Every year net 0 additions anukunta tatha goal.

85000 H-1Bs lo oka 25000 deny chestunnaru.

Aa tarvatha every year oka 25% renewals deny chestunnaru 

Machide kada USA 🇺🇸 ki.

S386 Durbin Deal

Some of the possible deal points that we picked up from Twitter chatter:

#1  5.7% of Green cards will be reserved for rest of world (ROW) but for people who are outside USA.

In addition, there will be no transition period as was framed in S386 original text.

Green card country based limits will be removed and 5.7% will be reserved for ROW. This will be helpful for employment based backlogged countries like India and China as well as the ROW.

The other ROW people who are physically inside US will still be in the same queue as others.

People who have their i140 already filed will still get the chance to file i485 first as per their queue spot.

#2 File Green card before priority date is current – this seems a bit odd. We will have to wait for more information to understand details.

If it is true, then you will be able to file i485 before your PD is current and can get i485 EAD and can work legally. You can change jobs.

#3 No increase in number of Green cards – The total remains same as this is extremely difficult to pass the congress. Durbin was asking to increase number of green cards and Mike Lee always contested that it’s not possible in near term.

#4 Child status Protection locked in at the time of filing i485 – This will be a big relief for H4 kids who are on the verge of ageing out.

#5 No change in counting Dependents of employment based green card application – USCIS counts each dependent of employment based green card application as a separate green card applicant.

This will remain same.

7 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Paina cheppinadaniki evaru oppukokapovachu .. not sure how much of this is true. 

EADs isthara andariki? if so, what is the benefit with EAD?

Wait for final bill language to be published . Appati varaku no one knows. 

48 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Paina cheppinadaniki evaru oppukokapovachu .. not sure how much of this is true. 

EADs isthara andariki? if so, what is the benefit with EAD?

EAD vasthe no need of H1b. Kaani EAD tharvatha GC deny aithe anni sardukoni intiki vellali

6 minutes ago, mettastar said:

EAD vasthe no need of H1b. Kaani EAD tharvatha GC deny aithe anni sardukoni intiki vellali

People who has multiple I-140s can use a different one?

4 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

People who has multiple I-140s can use a different one?

But something better than nothing. Will be able to switch companies easily .. no sponsorship lolli