Infiniti sales down by 50%, brand is dying

kakatiya

Already left Europe market.

Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa declared the company had hit “rock bottom,” and last month’s U.S. sales did nothing to alleviate that impression.

Other luxury brands aren’t feeling quite as much pinch. Lexus sold over 18,000 units, while BMW and Mercedes-Benz were over 27,000 units. Cadillac and Acura cleared the 10K mark, while Lincoln and Land Rover also out-sold Infiniti.

Every Infiniti model was down year-over-year, even the new for last year QX50, which dropped 51.1 percent.

9 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa declared the company had hit “rock bottom,” and last month’s U.S. sales did nothing to alleviate that impression.

Other luxury brands aren’t feeling quite as much pinch. Lexus sold over 18,000 units, while BMW and Mercedes-Benz were over 27,000 units. Cadillac and Acura cleared the 10K mark, while Lincoln and Land Rover also out-sold Infiniti.

Every Infiniti model was down year-over-year, even the new for last year QX50, which dropped 51.1 percent.

So which SUV to buy for $50k to $60k now?

I feel bad but I can understand the reasoning as well. 
I drive a 9 year Old EX35. I love it.

Now it is called QX50. Specs peddaga emi maarchaledu. Mileage aithe inka worst lo worst. 

Technology in Infiniti is awesome. BMW, Merc ippudu iche features Infiniti vaadu 10 years back iche vaadu. That top view camera was a common thing in Infiniti long time ago. Even now BMW, Lexus, Acura, MB offer that as an upgrade. 

Emanna revive cheste baagundu leka pote done deal inka

19 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Infiniti has to Chang ether designs! They look very old

13 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

So which SUV to buy for $50k to $60k now?

Acura MDX is good if they resolve 9 speed transmission issues.

Volvo is the next in list.

Lincoln aviator is very aggressive in this sector and attractive

7 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Now it is called QX50. Specs peddaga emi maarchaledu. Mileage aithe inka worst lo worst. 

Technology in Infiniti is awesome. BMW, Merc ippudu iche features Infiniti vaadu 10 years back iche vaadu. That top view camera was a common thing in Infiniti long time ago. Even now BMW, Lexus, Acura, MB offer that as an upgrade. 

nenu friend dhi 5 yr old infiniti okasari nadipina FX35 anukunta ... engine eda oodipothada anni range lo sound vasthunde it was not like BMW engine sound also 5yrs ke shed ki poye bandi laaga undhi mechanical ga .. I have lexus 6yr old still goes smooth 

58 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

they are still struck in old school, i like the Q50 sedan with v6 turbo, even 2019 model lacks carplay in fully loaded.

I was recently shopping for a car, test drove Q50 but ended up buying Lexus.

47 minutes ago, phatposts said:

whats the point in give a advanced tech with lot of bugs...lol