Tv Suggestions

Picha lite

3 hours ago, karthikn said:

LG C9 OLED 65" tv proce thaggochu blackfriday roju.. wait and watch.. i am lookin gfor 55" C9 .

Endii H1B Coolies kuda TVs kontha ara are we eligible Ankul 

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

$300-$400 pettu kaka TV kosam. Movies kosam oka projector kanukko migilina dabbu tho. Mana rotta serials movies kosam aithe OLED kadu LCD monitor ekkuva kaka. 

Oka projector+Bose accostimas+one receiver coupled with Amazon prime em kavali ee jeevithaniki 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, dewarist said:

Look for HDR and dolby vision support if u are buying one

LG's oled are the best as of today, but they are expensive. A 65" is about $2000 now

Sony's flagship xbr 950g are the next step down. A 65" inch is about $1500 now 

TCL 6 series are having great reviews now. A 65 inch will cost you about $800. Based on my study so far the TCL's are the best value for money with hdr compatability. The picture quality is very good with the price that you are paying and its only inferior by 10% compared to sony. 

If you are not into brands and want to maximize the value for ur money , go with tcl 6 series 4k qled.

Thanks buddy... TCL tempting ga undi price 800 ki ostadi, I needed to see this

11 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

TCL Linux based anta kada

I'm not sure how that matters to the end user, as a matter of fact all but some tv's are running some form of linux. TCL is running a  roku interface.

40 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Thanks buddy... TCL tempting ga undi price 800 ki ostadi, I needed to see this

No problems. Happy to share the knowledge. I did this as i'm also in the market for a new 65" TV. 

Also look at the new NVidia Shield TV pro, its brilliant in terms of upscaling the content. 

18 hours ago, jbourne said:

Oka projector+Bose accostimas+one receiver coupled with Amazon prime em kavali ee jeevithaniki 

Kartheeka Deepam, Jabardasth,Dhee, pataas,pove pora, ETV pandagala special programs kosam adi kuda avasaram le kaka. Just 20 inch monitor tho bandi laginnchichu.