Do any one know shiva chalapthi raju?

DBgirl

26 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Endhi unola midha ive threads .. poyinola midha ive threads .. money donate chesthe cheyi or lite 

If yiu donate one wrong person you cant do it for right person.

After kuchubotla kakurthi incident people started their donations are luxury for someone where they cant even reach that.

2 hours ago, Ram60 said:

monna disco aindiga.. mogudu poyadu.. dependent visa meda unna pellam out of status ayyi india vellipovadam edo tappu boothu laaga septunnaru

she did not make that statement. she specifically said that she did not give permission to news outlets to post stories about her husband and about the visa status. check the update in gofundme

some opportunists used his death to attack opposers of s386 and it got viral. she is pregnent and she has to deal with husband's death too along with moving back to india. cut her some slack

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

she did not make that statement. she specifically said that she did not give permission to news outlets to post stories about her husband and about the visa status. check the update in gofundme

some opportunists used his death to attack opposers of s386 and it got viral. she is pregnent and she has to deal with husband's death too along with moving back to india. cut her some slack

aa patthi gaaru e-begging meda vache dabbulu teeskokunda.. out of status ayithe calm ga mooskuni india pothe.. I will salute her.. otherwise 1go 10go

2 minutes ago, Ram60 said:

aa patthi gaaru e-begging meda vache dabbulu teeskokunda.. out of status ayithe calm ga mooskuni india pothe.. I will salute her.. otherwise 1go 10go

lot of people do that and it will never comes to your notice.

no one is waiting to be validated by you...so carry on

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

lot of people do that and it will never comes to your notice.

no one is waiting to be validated by you...so carry on

vachi quote sesi naa guddha vaasana susindi nuvvu.. guddha muskuni dengey.. I mean u carry on

2 minutes ago, Ram60 said:

vachi quote sesi naa guddha vaasana susindi nuvvu.. guddha muskuni dengey.. I mean u carry on

another pathetic keyboard warrior...i made that statement so that others would not stop from donating to similar causes..not to make you realize or make u donate. 

you dont deserve another minute of my time. 

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

another pathetic keyboard warrior...i made that statement so that others would not stop from donating to similar causes..not to make you realize or make u donate. 

you dont deserve another minute of my time. 

nuvvu deni kosam septhe naakendira erri pookha.. nenu adigaana..

u dont deserve u dont deserve antune naa guddha lo veletti kelukutunnav.. nuvvu kelikithe nee guddha pagaldengutha.. as simple as that.. dengey inka