How to tell him that I still love him

Daaarling

In my college days, My only goal was good percentage and MS. In course of pursuing my dream I ignored and foolishly

rejected a proposal from a very nice guy. He was very honest and caring but had no career ambitions although a good

student. I now realise that he may be the correct person for me. He never troubled once I said No to him rather he quietly sidelined himself from my life deleted every possible contact and never tried to contact me. I came to know that

he is working in Hyderabad. I know he hates me now but still I want to contact him once when I go to India and apologise for what I did.

7 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

In my college days, My only goal was good percentage and MS. In course of pursuing my dream I ignored and foolishly

rejected a proposal from a very nice guy. He was very honest and caring but had no career ambitions although a good

student. I now realise that he may be the correct person for me. He never troubled once I said No to him rather he quietly sidelined himself from my life deleted every possible contact and never tried to contact me. I came to know that

he is working in Hyderabad. I know he hates me now but still I want to contact him once when I go to India and apologise for what I did.

Apologise enduku? Just say, your feelings changed for him. Be honest and Express how you feel now.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, pencil said:

ee thread sadu kuni daniki exact opposite seyyi CheerfulAntiqueHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif

13 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Some times it is hard to say no to someone who loves you but it is not fair to keep them in dilemma for our ego satisfaction. I have respect for this guy but I never behaved in a way that makes him feel that I love him. He still has hopes on me. Feeling very sad that I have to clear his misunderstanding.

Veedu vaadu okkadenaa :3D_Smiles:

On 11/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, Daaarling said:

On 11/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, Daaarling said:

very good, neeku manchi future undi