How to tell him that I still love him

Daaarling

17 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Apologize eppudu chesanu? I am happy for him. He is getting married to a good girl.

Your opening post says that you want to meet and apologize.

+_(

On 11/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, Daaarling said:

In my college days, My only goal was good percentage and MS. In course of pursuing my dream I ignored and foolishly

rejected a proposal from a very nice guy. He was very honest and caring but had no career ambitions although a good

student. I now realise that he may be the correct person for me. He never troubled once I said No to him rather he quietly sidelined himself from my life deleted every possible contact and never tried to contact me. I came to know that

he is working in Hyderabad. I know he hates me now but still I want to contact him once when I go to India and apologise for what I did.

The reality was that he was not right back then because he wasn’t settled. Get over it and move on.

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Your opening posts says that you want to meet and apologize.

+_(

The reality was that he was not right back then because he wasn’t settled. Get over it and move on.

For your kind information I am very well settled and earn far more than him and he got job after me. I only liked his character and simplicity. Settled person ee kavalanukunte boledu unnaru. All girls are not gold diggers.

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

For your kind information I am very well settled and earn far more than him and he got job after me. I only liked his character and simplicity. Settled person ee kavalanukunte boledu unnaru. All girls are not gold diggers.

@DummyVariable adigina question ki nee answer ki asalu any relation vundha :giggle: ??

51 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Again you said in your opening post that he had no career ambitions in essence alluding to the fact that he wasn’t settled for you. If there are other reasons for you to say no then it is fine.

Btw it is okay for women to be gold diggers. I am not saying all are, but if most are then it is fine. Everyone has their own way of thinking. For some, having a happy family is important and that comes with money. In most cases a high earning husband will sort out most familial problems. It is not always about love. After the initial days of attraction, money will keep the family going. For example, kids are costly - their education and well being needs a lot of money. It is a matter of being responsible towards them and not being selfish. Don’t forget the money it will cost later on in life when your health deteriorates or if you have to take care of your parents. Given that most people are not rich and can’t navigate everyday problems without adequate financial support systems, it is okay if most women think in terms of money. 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Again you said in your opening post that he had no career ambitions in essence alluding to the fact that he wasn’t settled for you. If there are other reasons for you to say no then it is fine.

Btw it is okay for women to be gold diggers. I am not saying all are, but if most are then it is fine. Everyone has their own way of thinking. For some, having a happy family is important and that comes with money. In most cases a high earning husband will sort out most familial problems. It is not always about love. After the initial days of attraction, money will keep the family going. For example, kids are costly - their education and well being needs a lot of money. It is a matter of being responsible towards them and not being selfish. Don’t forget the money it will cost later on in life when your health deteriorates or if you have to take care of your parents. Given that most people are not rich and can’t navigate everyday problems without adequate financial support systems, it is okay if most women think in terms of money. 

Detailed and practical ga told. Na case lo i was only getting matches which i did not find attractive when my salary was not that high and though i am reasonably better looking.When i moved to better paying , stable job and updated my profile i started getting good looking matches and working like magic where i am happy now that i took that chance of improving myself.Love and religion does not work if that is the case we would have not been here.