enduku america lo software employes dying at early age

nag_mama

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Glucocorticoids are generated as a response to stress. 

Can a control group be created for caste and non caste people? Happens with only indians so genetics should be the reason. According to you, our genes are influenced by caste so that should be the main reason no?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Can a control group be created for caste and non caste people? Happens with only indians so genetics should be the reason. According to you, our genes are influenced by caste so that should be the main reason no?

The kind of diseases you get through incest or inbreeding are different from the kind of diseases you get through stress. You get auto-immune diseases like type I diabetes by inbreeding. I also know of cases of autism through inbreeding. 

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

The kind of diseases you get through incest or inbreeding are different from the kind of diseases you get through stress. You get auto-immune diseases like type I diabetes by inbreeding. I also know of cases of autism through inbreeding. 

Post list of auto-immune diseases and list of stress related diseases.. can’t cardiac failure result from auto-immune diseases?

15 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Post list of auto-immune diseases and list of stress related diseases.. can’t cardiac failure result from auto-immune diseases?

There is an auto-immune cardiac failure but it is different from stress induced or diet induced heart failure that we usually hear about. Type I diabetes is autoimmune and can be induced through genes, type II diabetes is induced by diet and lifestyle. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

There is an auto-immune cardiac failure but it is different from stress induced or diet induced heart failure that we usually hear about. Type I diabetes is autoimmune and can be induced through genes, type II diabetes is induced by diet and lifestyle. 

I know about diabetes doc, but why are we attributing early death to stress only and not genes? Only indians seem to be dying early where as other races are going through the same work stresses..

Just now, DummyVariable said:

I know about diabetes doc, but why are we attributing early death to stress only and not genes? Only indians seem to be dying early where as other races are going through the same work stresses..

I don't know if only Indians are dying early. Maybe they have more stress, I don't know. I am Indian, and I don't have that much stress. But I do think that stress is good though, it motivates us to push harder and test our limits. Anyway we are all going to die, why would I want to die without doing what I am supposed to be doing. 

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

patha , ardam ayindi le , ledu ani , carry on

chusi chusi chusi db janalani.chirak ochi valakanna mundey nene ah question vesa enduku ante adi atu vaipe velthadi wait chey......sense less society lo bathukuthu sense unda ani default questions adagadhu uncle manam..

nothing personal