Avoid a friend asking my financial status

elev

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

But everyone can't take it easily.. 

I don't have this kind of shame, I don't care if all my friends make more than me. They probably do. So, something wrong with me, you say?

1 hour ago, Pillipilla said:

I don't have this kind of shame, I don't care if all my friends make more than me. They probably do. So, something wrong with me, you say?

Won't say that,even i don't think much about that... But i am saying 7 out of 10 may think on thats lines thats what i feel and TS could be one of those...

13 hours ago, elev said:

Bhayya need suggestions.

naa friend okkadu unadu since last 4 years. Vaadu last 6 months undi naa financial status gurinchi adigi nanu tourcher pedutunadu.

Nenu koncham thakuva vadikanna because I m married and have a kid. Vaadu ekaki gaadu.

vaadini light tiskovalla else vaadiki emmi explain cheyalli?

pelli kid unte em saving undai ra vaari ani chepu..inka vinakapote pelli cheskoni oka porani kanii 2 yrs tarvta vadi fin status endo chepamanu.

12 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

pelli kid unte em saving undai ra vaari ani chepu..inka vinakapote pelli cheskoni oka porani kanii 2 yrs tarvta vadi fin status endo chepamanu.

Naa family eh naa aasthi ani chepthe pola neeku adhi ledhu ra bhai ante ayipoye...

2 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

Good that you are not male then. If you are a male, you should be making a lot of money or else you are worthless human being. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Good that you are not male then. If you are a male, you should be making a lot of money or else you are worthless human being. 

If you're a man and have this notion, I feel sorry for you. 

11 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Sorry that all you think you're worth is how much money you own. It's really sad that you think so lowly of yourself. 

Well men judge other men by how much money they have. Lowly is your opinion and not the opinion of the majority of the men in society. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Well men judge other men by how much money they have. Lowly is your opinion and not the opinion of the majority of the men in society. 

I don't think that's the case. Unless your only friends are Indians who speak Telugu and think that they came to the US to make money and buy real estate in AP. 

15 hours ago, elev said:

Bhayya need suggestions.

naa friend okkadu unadu since last 4 years. Vaadu last 6 months undi naa financial status gurinchi adigi nanu tourcher pedutunadu.

Nenu koncham thakuva vadikanna because I m married and have a kid. Vaadu ekaki gaadu.

vaadini light tiskovalla else vaadiki emmi explain cheyalli?

emi migaladu, pappu uppu konnaka ani cheppu...

appudu appu adagaali anukunte adagadu....oka vela compare chesukovataniki aithe ananda padathadu