2020 lo online mba cheyalani vundhi

Raazu

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Sundar Pichai and Vinod Khosla come to my mind. Like I said the contrary example are far fewer. Not like it will not happen.

IITs and top schools in the US only have name value if you need to get a job at a company. They don't have any value when you are talking about startups or something that shows your worth. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

IITs and top schools in the US only have name value if you need to get a job at a company. They don't have any value when you are talking about startups or something that shows your worth. 

That is true. People who are not brainy enough to come up with something innovative tend to go for an MBA. Mostly. MBA is for corporate America. However, it’s worth is declining according to the article I quoted in this thread. Just saying..

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

That is true. People who are not brainy enough to come up with something innovative tend to go for an MBA. Mostly. MBA is for corporate America. However, it’s worth is declining according to the article I quoted in this thread. Just saying..

How much did law school cost?

11 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Nee lanti psychos ki PhD ki correct , world ki distance lo untav ga eppudu lab lo research work chestu 

PHD chesey valu nijangane psycho le bhayya 

any MBA for Indian H1B other than top 10 universities is of absolutely no use...you will get a degree but nothing significant..

MBA is more of networking, story telling and communication..Indian students will forget all that sit in a corner and study all day doing some programming or ppt...so manaki work avvadu other than top school....

dont talk about picchai or nadella examples here...their skills are different...they are EVP by the age of early 30's and grad with summa cum laude GPA ... many in mid 30's here are not even Architects .... 

I am in mid 30's , architect level in a SW product company. I am doing an MBA now from Urbana champaign i picked that because of the low cost. If you guys want a cheaper online MBA with a decent school ranking here is the link ( https://onlinemba.illinois.edu/) The reason why I am doing is to move to a management side with in my company internally, I have 13 yrs of Tech experience in US. In My view It depends on your requirement and what you want to do in your career, I agree with couple of comments here if you want to become a VP or a strategic leader then you have to do it in ivy league , the only thing you need to consider is can you afford it and is return of investment worth.

4 hours ago, 6srrj said:

I am in mid 30's , architect level in a SW product company. I am doing an MBA now from Urbana champaign i picked that because of the low cost. If you guys want a cheaper online MBA with a decent school ranking here is the link ( https://onlinemba.illinois.edu/) The reason why I am doing is to move to a management side with in my company internally, I have 13 yrs of Tech experience in US. In My view It depends on your requirement and what you want to do in your career, I agree with couple of comments here if you want to become a VP or a strategic leader then you have to do it in ivy league , the only thing you need to consider is can you afford it and is return of investment worth.

gp , how much is the total investment man ?