2020 lo online mba cheyalani vundhi

Raazu

32 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I always think that management is for people who can't work themselves, but boss around other people. What's your point?

Nee lanti psychos ki PhD ki correct , world ki distance lo untav ga eppudu lab lo research work chestu 

43 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Chicago University good Masters in Data science

Datascience ki computer science ki kuda masters why man ? Paisal bokka. 3 months chakkaga kuchunte nerchukovachu. A degree certificate nalika gesukodaniki kuda malla paniki radu same with mBA after few yrs of exp though top b schools nunchi networking advantage untundi. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Datascience ki computer science ki kuda masters why man ? Paisal bokka. 3 months chakkaga kuchunte nerchukovachu. A degree certificate nalika gesukodaniki kuda malla paniki radu same with mBA after few yrs of exp though top b schools nunchi networking advantage untundi. 

Satya Nadella univ of Chicago lo mba chesaru 

7 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Satya Nadella univ of Chicago lo mba chesaru 

Booth is a very good school top 3 in country ade cheppedi alanti vatillo cheste emanna upayogam oka vela MBA chesina. DOkku schools lo cheste after few yrs of exp sheer waste of money in my opinion. 

CS lo MS after few yrs of exp ayite suddha suddha dandaga. Starting lo its route to come to states but for CS program asalu MS aey akkarledu. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Booth is a very good school top 3 in country ade cheppedi alanti vatillo cheste emanna upayogam oka vela MBA chesina. DOkku schools lo cheste after few yrs of exp sheer waste of money in my opinion. 

CS lo MS after few yrs of exp ayite suddha suddha dandaga. Starting lo its route to come to states but for CS program asalu MS aey akkarledu. 

agree top schools lo chestey manchiga untadi 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

In my field, you don't need an MBA to manage a group of 10-20 people. Most assistant professors handle about 10M of funding. It's not much when compared to companies, but still its something they manage without an MBA. 

FYI: even in my field if you don't get atleast a few million, you're kicked out and denied tenure. 

Most fields don’t require one. If you want to be successful, you need to be a leader. Only then will an MBA add to your career. If not, even with a world class MBA, you are not going anywhere. Indians who made it seem to have a typical IIT btech and a top 5 MBA. Not saying it won’t work for others, but the sample size is too small right now. 

As Amrita said chesthe atleast top 20 business schools lo MBA cheyandi .. lekapothe Miru Pete effort and money ki value undakapovachu ..we had a mba intern from Darden school of business.. once he graduates .. my company gave him an option to join whatever team he wants ..  good school will help you to get some good opportunities ..tharavtha mi talent and hard&smart work 

8 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

In my field, you don't need an MBA to manage a group of 10-20 people. Most assistant professors handle about 10M of funding. It's not much when compared to companies, but still its something they manage without an MBA. 

FYI: even in my field if you don't get atleast a few million, you're kicked out and denied tenure. 

@Pillipilla em field nedi, paddama??