Human Life cycle

Hakuna_Matata

anduke , we have to take less stress , enjoy with the money and live with peace , kani we take more stress , don't spend money and live in fear , em chestam , difficult to break the wheel 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

anduke , we have to take less stress , enjoy with the money and live with peace ,

kani we take more stress , don't spend money and live in fear , em chestam , difficult to break the wheel 

Difficult to break the wheel ba...

1 hour ago, Pillipilla said:

Life is an accident, you're one of the million sperms that swam across beating millions of others. 

you mean "survival of the fittest" ?

that's actually darwin's phrase..we can apply anywhere like in life, society, job, stock market..even in sperms...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_fittest

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

you mean "survival of the fittest" ?

that's actually darwin's phrase..we can apply anywhere like in life, society, job, stock market..even in sperms...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_fittest

Darwin says that it's not the smartest or the strongest that will sustain, but the one's that are adaptive to change. I don't know if I would apply darvin's theory to humans. I mean, you don't want to think that our only job as humans is to procreate. But I can see how it can be applied to competitive work environments. 

5 hours ago, Peddayana said:

anduke , we have to take less stress , enjoy with the money and live with peace , kani we take more stress , don't spend money and live in fear , em chestam , difficult to break the wheel 

I feel like peace is overrated. To an extent, stress is good. I think the people that will survive this generation are the ones that can handle stress. I am more efficient under pressure. I would probably be bored if I had a peaceful life. 

9 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

aadi manavulu ilage ankunte manam ippudu ila undevallam kadu ba

aadi manavlaki kuda aa moode avasaram kabatti start aindi..

manaki kadupu nindi bore dobbi ilanti alochanalu start avtunai 

10 minutes ago, Ram60 said:

aadi manavlaki kuda aa moode avasaram kabatti start aindi..

manaki kadupu nindi bore dobbi ilanti alochanalu start avtunai 

Yedisaavle yedhava paaki dhoddi philosophy nuvvuu Mike isthe mingesthaaventra

10 hours ago, Peddayana said:

True

12 hours ago, Ram60 said:

roti kapda makaan ee moodu unte rest each and everything is a bonus ani anukodame..

kadupu nindi guddha balisthe human life cycle lanti lavada lo aalochanalu ostai.. 

@3$%