gcp data engineer

AleAle

13 minutes ago, AleAle said:

has any one taken gcp data engineer certification ?

if so please let me know

enni kastaalu neeku ennenni nerchukovaalsi vasthundhi 

db vadileipettesi anni nercheskoo

20 minutes ago, AleAle said:

has any one taken gcp data engineer certification ?

if so please let me know

IS this required for your current job or are you doing out of your interest?

6 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

enni kastaalu neeku ennenni nerchukovaalsi vasthundhi 

db vadileipettesi anni nercheskoo

kastalu ani nenu cheppaledu 

vadilipettesi nerchukovala leda undi nerchukovala adi nenu decide cheskunta

thanks for free advice

2 minutes ago, AleAle said:

doing out of my interest , boost up the resume 

i like learning new things

Instead of doing these certifications, have you instead thought about learning the internals of large open source projects like hadoop, cassandra . Not talking about learning how to use the tech but actually looking at the code like - https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/trunk/hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs . From ur previous threads i can see you are interested and have worked on few of these. 

Not trying to discourage what you are doing but you'll learn a lot if you actually look at the source code of large open source projects. If you have already done it then thats nice. Reading technical papers along with their implementation is also good. Just how i do things . Again not preaching anything to you. Small piece of advise which might or not help you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

Instead of doing these certifications, have you instead thought about learning the internals of large open source projects like hadoop, cassandra . Not talking about learning how to use the tech but actually looking at the code like - https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/trunk/hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs . From ur previous threads i can see you are interested and have worked on few of these. 

Not trying to discourage what you are doing but you'll learn a lot if you actually look at the source code of large open source projects. If you have already done it then thats nice. Reading technical papers along with their implementation is also good. Just how i do things . Again not preaching anything to you. Small piece of advise which might or not help you. 

okay

ya  fine , i do have exp on working above all  and still there lot to learn

Now i want to see how data engineering is done on gcp and there are companies expecting this certification

reading technical papers?

provide me a source where i can go through those papers

14 minutes ago, AleAle said:

kastalu ani nenu cheppaledu 

vadilipettesi nerchukovala leda undi nerchukovala adi nenu decide cheskunta

thanks for free advice

chala saarlu vadilestha annav gaa vakkai

just nudging u in that direction whenever i see you posting 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

chala saarlu vadilestha annav gaa vakkai

just nudging u in that direction whenever i see you posting 

first you leave the db rather than preaching others

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AleAle said:

okay

ya  fine , i do have exp on working above all  and still there lot to learn

Now i want to see how data engineering is done on gcp and there are companies expecting this certification

reading technical papers?

provide me a source where i can go through those papers

You should read tech blogs of airbnb,linkedin, uber, facebook,lyft , stripe etc. They are doing a lot of great work in your topic of interest(Although that topic is very very broad) . 

You can even start here - https://github.com/donnemartin/system-design-primer
This is the link you'll get when you search for a good system design interview resource. But you can use that to learn as well. You definitely have to implement something to clearly understand or to even test ur understanding. Certifications are an easy way out(Not trying to demean them in anyway) but you must actually slog hard in learning and implementing . That'll add so much value . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

You should read tech blogs of airbnb,linkedin, uber, facebook,lyft , stripe etc. They are doing a lot of great work in your topic of interest(Although that topic is very very broad) . 

You can even start here - https://github.com/donnemartin/system-design-primer
This is the link you'll get when you search for a good system design interview resource. But you can use that to learn as well. You definitely have to implement something to clearly understand or to even test ur understanding. Certifications are an easy way out(Not trying to demean them in anyway) but you must actually slog hard in learning and implementing . That'll add so much value . 

Thank you @jeessy_bb valuable inputs

• Upvote 1