Sneaker Thread

chittimallu_14

14 hours ago, MRI said:

Air Jordans gurinchi general ga telusu bro.. kaani mee sankhyalu model numbers choosteney mee dedication anukunna..

shoes usual ga material innovation, better engineering tho models evolve avutayi kada.. mari old models enduku release chestaru?  aa numbers ki emanna cheat code vunda bro for basic knowledge? 

Jordan shoe is all about the styling and then the comfort.. most of them are for basketball purposes but eventually they became a huge fashion lifestyle sneakers... This is how they work

I think 1984 or 85 lo they released the first model, AJ1 and from then on every year they release one new shoe by the increment in model number... currently AJ33 or 34 nadustundi bayata the latest model. And when they release them, only few will be released like 100k or 200k shoes (not sure about these numbers but you get the drill I suppose). Once they are gone, they are gone anthe...once gone you cant find them in any nike stores or online. But sneaker reselling us a huge thing so people buy them and save them and resell them in future (just like stock market).... peopke pay some crazy amount to get these shoe... it could be even in 1000s of $$ sometimes...

Idi kakunda they will re release old models in new colours... for example they will release the most popular models like AJ1 or AJ3 or 4 every now and then (once in 6 yrs or something, deoends on the model).... they will have the exact same style as the original but will be released in new colours and very minor changes... the original ones are called OGs and the re-releases are called retros... 

I want to buy AJ3 and 5 at some point kani avi try cheyyakunda 200-300 petti konali ante interest ravatle, manaki set aithaya ledha ani thinking hehe ... like I said its almost impossible to find them in stores anywhere, it should be on reselling platforms like stockX or GOAT websites.... 

AJ4 aithe chala ne stores lo untai like footlocker or something but not everything else

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2019 at 9:18 PM, MRI said:

Air Jordans gurinchi general ga telusu bro.. kaani mee sankhyalu model numbers choosteney mee dedication anukunna..

shoes usual ga material innovation, better engineering tho models evolve avutayi kada.. mari old models enduku release chestaru?  aa numbers ki emanna cheat code vunda bro for basic knowledge? 

nee DP choosthe idi gurthochindi... air force one released under colin kapernick's model.. they are sold out already at nike stores and website already

Image result for air force one colin kaepernick

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nee DP choosthe idi gurthochindi... air force one released under colin kapernick's model.. they are sold out already at nike stores and website already

Image result for air force one colin kaepernick

hmm.. which stores usually get preference if they are manufactured in limited numbers? idey mana India avutey bayataki raakamundey.. company loney fitting pettukuni black market ki divert chestaru.. haha

On 11/21/2019 at 10:46 AM, chittimallu_14 said:

Jordan shoe is all about the styling and then the comfort.. most of them are for basketball purposes but eventually they became a huge fashion lifestyle sneakers... This is how they work

I think 1984 or 85 lo they released the first model, AJ1 and from then on every year they release one new shoe by the increment in model number... currently AJ33 or 34 nadustundi bayata the latest model. And when they release them, only few will be released like 100k or 200k shoes (not sure about these numbers but you get the drill I suppose). Once they are gone, they are gone anthe...once gone you cant find them in any nike stores or online. But sneaker reselling us a huge thing so people buy them and save them and resell them in future (just like stock market).... peopke pay some crazy amount to get these shoe... it could be even in 1000s of $$ sometimes...

Idi kakunda they will re release old models in new colours... for example they will release the most popular models like AJ1 or AJ3 or 4 every now and then (once in 6 yrs or something, deoends on the model).... they will have the exact same style as the original but will be released in new colours and very minor changes... the original ones are called OGs and the re-releases are called retros... 

I want to buy AJ3 and 5 at some point kani avi try cheyyakunda 200-300 petti konali ante interest ravatle, manaki set aithaya ledha ani thinking hehe ... like I said its almost impossible to find them in stores anywhere, it should be on reselling platforms like stockX or GOAT websites.... 

AJ4 aithe chala ne stores lo untai like footlocker or something but not everything else

nuvvu cheppaka Google chesanu bro.. naakemi antha exciting anipinchaledu.. frankly, very limited shoes excited me.. not for me anukunta ee accessory.. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

hmm.. which stores usually get preference if they are manufactured in limited numbers? idey mana India avutey bayataki raakamundey.. company loney fitting pettukuni black market ki divert chestaru.. haha

nike odu number lu isthadu SNKRS app lo... other than that people line up in front of stores, just like for iphones... okasari sale aipothe you need to find in second stores... 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

nuvvu cheppaka Google chesanu bro.. naakemi antha exciting anipinchaledu.. frankly, very limited shoes excited me.. not for me anukunta ee accessory.. 

haha anni models em bagovu... very few are good and some colourways of those models are excellent... most of them are gash... 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nike odu number lu isthadu SNKRS app lo... other than that people line up in front of stores, just like for iphones... okasari sale aipothe you need to find in second stores... 

adey bro.. do you have any information on how he assigns these numbers to different stores and how he selects the stores in the first place? curious about the business case..

5 minutes ago, MRI said:

@chittimallu_14 bro.. casual trendy wear shoes konni links ikkada vesuko.. air jordans or ilantivi kakunda.. clean and class look vunnavi for office wear.. nuvvu big time into shoes laga kanipistunnavu.. nachitey konukkunta.. 

ee jordans manaki antha suit kavu, i tried few in stores but they are too bulky... chala sarlu I felt like buying a couple of models but never pulled that trigger.... I might some time in the future though haha

personally big fan of air force one model, I will try to share some simple models when I have time. ivevi office wear aithe kaadu mari 

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

adey bro.. do you have any information on how he assigns these numbers to different stores and how he selects the stores in the first place? curious about the business case..

I never tried any of these on day one so I dont know... I do have SNKRS app because i like checking what models are being released... konni models sell out super quick and you have to be really passionate (or chutiya in other words) to own them... nidhra manukoni line lo nilabadi nallollatho fight cheskunta door lu thosukunta lopalaki povali if its in store.... app lo aithe I think he will assign some token numbers and you can show that and buy them in close by store... but not entirely sure how that thing works, never tried that... I just follow the hype but never been into it... 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ee jordans manaki antha suit kavu, i tried few in stores but they are too bulky... chala sarlu I felt like buying a couple of models but never pulled that trigger.... I might some time in the future though haha

personally big fan of air force one model, I will try to share some simple models when I have time. ivevi office wear aithe kaadu mari 

exactly bro.. same opinion.. feel like models suitable for africans with that bling, heavy metal chains, and those baggy pants.. I never saw the beauty in those.. 

I like simple but trendy shoes.. office wear ki different formal shoes tho kanichestanu kaani.. appudappudu casual ga veldam antey trendy shoes levu.. sneakers, shoes, or slip ons.. meerandaru em vesukuntaro ani..

On 12/25/2019 at 1:43 AM, MRI said:

exactly bro.. same opinion.. feel like models suitable for africans with that bling, heavy metal chains, and those baggy pants.. I never saw the beauty in those.. 

I like simple but trendy shoes.. office wear ki different formal shoes tho kanichestanu kaani.. appudappudu casual ga veldam antey trendy shoes levu.. sneakers, shoes, or slip ons.. meerandaru em vesukuntaro ani..

anni bulky undavu ... if you want cleaner model try AJ1 model, there are 100s of colourways available in this model... but its hard to find them all so good luck..   air force one is another clean model and I just live that shoe... goes excellently well with any pair of jeans..

On 12/27/2019 at 3:20 AM, MRI said:

@chittimallu_14 ee shoes bagunnayi kada?!

Nike

These look more like running shoe to me..