Sneaker Thread

chittimallu_14

15 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

nm bro ... yeah not checking DB as often as I used to :D ...

this is the total collection .... https://www.gucci.com/int/en/st/capsule/men-ace

and I like this one in particular , https://www.gucci.com/int/en/pr/men/shoes-for-men/sneakers-for-men/low-top-sneakers-for-men/mens-ace-embroidered-sneaker-p-429446A38G09064?listName=CapsuleGrid&position=12&categoryPath=Men/Shoes-for-Men/Sneakers-for-Men/Low-Top-Sneakers-for-Men

Yeezys are also nice but avi maree wannabe lekka tayar aindi in recent times and too many fakes ...

Yeah the initial batch was good. They did a very good job in marketing it as a luxury sneaker brand. With more iterations it sort of lost its charm.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Yeah the initial batch was good. They did a very good job in marketing it as a luxury sneaker brand. With more iterations it sort of lost its charm.

yeah true..

On 12/24/2019 at 11:26 PM, chittimallu_14 said:

nike odu number lu isthadu SNKRS app lo... other than that people line up in front of stores, just like for iphones... okasari sale aipothe you need to find in second stores... 

haha anni models em bagovu... very few are good and some colourways of those models are excellent... most of them are gash... 

How we will come to know that AJ old models are getting released 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

how do you like them @MRI ... 

I still did not use them bro.. had been busy.. I shipped them to an address where I will be but forgot to take them when I left.. I should get access to them early next week but I don't think I will be using them until end of this month.. 

work busy bro.. playing appudu vesukundamani plan..

Just now, MRI said:

I still did not use them bro.. had been busy.. I shipped them to an address where I will be but forgot to take them when I left.. I should get access to them early next week but I don't think I will be using them until end of this month.. 

work busy bro.. playing appudu vesukundamani plan..

cool... pics pettu manchi jeans or joggers tho pair chesi